Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#467473 07/01/13 06:28 AM
M
Mike S Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'm heading to Belize City next week from San Pedro and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a clothing store to purchase mens shirts, etc. - prices on San Pedro are so high. Thanks.

A
A
If you don't mind used clothing, I can tell you where you can buy pretty nice stuff by the pound.
3 pairs of cargo shorts and 3 tee-shirts cost me $50 bz.
Pm me if interested.

Albert Street and Queen Street have several clothing stores. There is one nice men's store on Albert street, near the Scotia Bank on the same side of the street. I can't remember the name of the store but it starts with an M and it is only a mens store.

They have nicer shirts and pants there.

Also Brodies upstairs has some clothes.

Watch the NIKE and brand name running shoes in Belize in the smaller shops. Most are cheap knock offs but the owners will tell you they are real. I got burnt with a pair of Nike the owner assured me they were real and they looked pretty authentic but fell apart after they got wet a few times.

If you want a good place to shop for clothes and shoes, Chetumal is the best place.

C
C
Down the street from Brodies on Albert Street, just a little way, on the opposite side of the street is a little indoor shopping mall where Romacs used to be. There are all kinds of little shops in there, you might find men's clothing.

T
t42 Offline
T
Try a place called Hook up next to Abraham's Hair Salon in West Landiver area or Brodies on the northern highway it has a good selection of mens clothing probably similiar to the store in town I would imagine.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.