Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
mel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hello. My boyfriend and I are planning to come to AC the last week in Feb. This is our first trip to Belize and was wondering a good mid range place to stay. Would love a place on the beach!! Any suggestions? Also, love to party at night!!

Thanks much!

Mel

For sure you have to stay at the Holiday...
The gang there are wonderful.. the rooms are good, and the beach is at your door step...
Email them at [email protected] and ask for Kim and she'll help you all the way...
And the Holiday is right in the middle of town, walkin distance to all you disco's needs... Thanks, Rick

I think i would choose Coconuts for a few day stay. Richard.... Now that David is gone
, i'm not sure that it will be the best place but it will be close!

We stayed at the Seven Seas Resort. Reasonably priced, right on the water, AC, kitchen and fridge, plus they have a pool. Sherrie and Carol took wonderful care of us! Check 'em out!

I agree with Rick on this... check out the Holiday... it's a great place and within walking distance of everything you'll need to make your vacation a trip to remember.

M
M
It really depends on your budget.

We spent a week at Paradise Villas right in the center of town. It was very clean and had a pool (cost about $140US a night).

If we ever went back we would probably go more updscale and stay at Victoria House, towards the south of the island, or stay a few days at Mata Chica, way up north.

Cheri here....agree with Denny Shane and Rick!! Staying at the Holiday, you can start your partying there and walk to ANY of the partying places. If you're hungry "after hours", walk to the vendors down the street. Heck, just start there, take your drink of choice out to the beach and head (or street) either direction and hit them all!!Could one of you possibly do a "coconut shot" at the Holiday in our honor????LOL they would get a kick out of it!!!! C

R
R
Mel,

Are you diving or anything? Snorkeling? Interested in Mayan Ruin tours? Where are you coming from?

T
T
We spent Christmas week at the Holiday..took Rick and Cheri's advice. Had a great time, the staff was excellent (especially Kris the bartender), we meet great people and the hotel is on the beach right in the middle of town so you can walk to everything. I would highly recommend staying at the Holiday. AND do not miss Jambel's great food!

M
M
WE HAVE FOUR PRIVATE VILLAS ON THE BEACH FOR 150.00 usd PER NIGHT PLUS 7% ROOM TAX. FOR RESERVATIONS EMAIL amigotravl@btl>net.
WE CAN ARRANGE YOUR AIR TRANSFER FROM BELIZE
CITY TO SAN PEDRO AMBERGRIS ON MAYA ISLAND.

THANK YOU

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 322 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.