Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#470943 08/24/13 05:13 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Could anyone tell me about day visits to resorts? Are most open for tourists to drop in for the day and use the beach and pool in addition to the bar/restaurant?

Any specific recommendations or favorite resorts?

Most resorts will let you use their facilities if you are buying, either at the bar or restaurant. Registered guests will obviously have priority over lounge chairs etc. Bring your own towels. Don't bring a cooler.

E
E
Cooler ??? In 15 yrs I have NEVER seen anyone with even a 6 pk much less a cooler walking around. In addition, I have never seen any resort require ID of anyone using beach chairs. Have I missed something ?

Ramons has signs clearly posted that read "Beach chairs are for guests only, you may be asked to show your room key."

Go down to Boca del Rio beach on a Sunday and you will see plenty of coolers.

It's a San Pedro thing, you wouldn't understand.

E
E
"Its a San Pedro thing. You wouldnt understand"

Dont let your ego trip you up old timer. Ive forgotten more amout SP than you will ever know.

Oh, BTW, Boco Del Rio is not a resort.

Another know it all pet monkey.

Whatever you say part-timer.
Don't drink and post.

E
E
You must be looking in your mirrow, rum punched. Part timer??

Hahaha ! Ask around dip stick.

Before I forget, Ramon's has signs all over town..... no one reads them either...... dip stick.

Someone asked a legitimate question. Why must you always feel the need to interject your asinine misspelled comments? Before Marty locks this post, I'm done with you. You're not worth the effort.

E
E
Home land Security???? That explains a lot !

Go to bed and sleep it off.

If you want to be guaranteed a welcome at beach, pier and lounging-pool in a super-fun location consider a trip to Rojo Lounge --- the place is purpose-made for day-trippers to enjoy. You will find fab bar-food in a beautiful environment - and as a food and/or beverage customer you are not only welcome but encouraged to enjoy the surroundings.

I can make a long list of resorts that are primarily aimed at hosting overnight guests, so don't just rock up and expect all of them to serve you. If they look "private", assume they are.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 207 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.