Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
OP Offline
J
I heard that Hutz on Ambergris may be for sale, my wife and I are thinking about buying a small hotel down in Belize, is this a good spot?

Last edited by JohnL604; 08/28/13 04:46 PM.
the three most important things in retail/hotels are LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. You will want to look very hard at this place.

E
E
Aw, the wisdom of someone named "Capt Hollywood ". Would you buy a car from someone by that name ?

There are no car dealerships on AC. You would know that if you lived here part-timer.

C
C
Capt Hollywood, you are a relative newbie here, Ernie B has been around for a decade more than you,Other than timelines on you two I have no opinions.Capt Hollywood, you have to be smart enough to know the car thing was in jest. Or I would hope so,,,

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
I am not a "newbie" to Belize. Everyone here knows that I am Emperor and Ultimate Supreme fearless leader of North Ambergris Caye. Those who oppose my power or my authority will feel the sting of retribution by Captain Mosquito and his army. They are well trained, can get in almost anywhere, and are out for blood!

M
M
Back to the subject of Hutz, if you are familiar with the areas of the island JohnL , it is located in the DFC area. So, you probably would not get a lot of tourists looking for your rooms because of it's distance from the center of town.

B
B
It's a very cute place but yes, a tough locale. You'd have to serious RAMP up the advertising at the water taxis and in other places...and perhaps provide a bit of transport.

Yes John, what I said before the thread was hijacked. Most important is to do your homework before jumping into anything here. The best advice I can give you is live here first before you commit, or as Bobby D said in Heat,"Never get involved in anything you can't walk away from in 30 seconds or less." There are a lot of faded for sale signs on AC

E
E
Well, I am pleased to see that "Cpl Hollow Wood" has a sense of humor after all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.