Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
ChrisH Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Both us have run/owned two successful medical laboratory business in South Florida and want to leave the "Rat-Race" behind for a new beginning and "Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes"!

He has CEO and CFO/Accounting experience and is a retired police officer with investigative and security experience since, with excellent references that include currently employed command staff of a major metropolitan south florida police department. Also has restaurant and bartending experience from a family owned business (mom & dad's).

She spent the last 5 years working in senior executive level management at the medical laboratory company. Prior to that, she has almost thirty years experience working in nearly every aspect of the travel/hospitality industry from being a paid spokesperson for Pan Am in its heyday, to a high end international tour-guide, having visited and worked in over 150 countries and all seven continents from Alaska to a Safari guide in southeast Africa. Her last position within the travel/hospitality industry was as the International Director of Marketing and Sales for the largest out-island marina and resort in the Bahama Islands for nearly 5 years, having worked extensively with the Bahamian tourism Board.

We are in our 50's and can come as a package and a team. If you are looking for someone to run an existing business or start a new one, we are very well rounded and have a myriad of experience and knowledge we could bring to the table in almost any scenario. We are both capable of passing a level III background screening and can also be Bonded. We are not looking for high end salaries (been there done that), we just want to make enough to live and love while doing it, and are looking for a "change of pace in a beautiful place".

Last edited by ChrisH; 09/01/13 03:54 PM.
No one has jumped in the middle of this yet?

Words have power. Speak it into existence.
A
A
There was an ad in the last edition of the San Pedro Sun for a vacancy for managers, couples are preferred, at Pooks Hill. Contact info can be found at:
http://pookshilllodge.com/contact_us.html

Good luck

Very thoughtful of you ambergrishog.......I had forgotten about that ad.... smile

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Honestly - I think you two are so over qualified that you could take over running the country. Good luck.
Question: Have you been here?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
ChrisH, if you pardon my silly humor....I noticed a malapropism in your post.....Can you really be bounded....?? Tee hee hee ...

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
C
ChrisH Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Judyann H.

Your humor is much appreciated. It may have been a "malapropism" but more than likely a "mis-stroke" of the keys resulting in a "misspelling". I ment "Bonded". Then again maybe it was also a Freudian slip of the keys as we are looking to be "Bounded" ahead to new horizons.

Thanks.

C
ChrisH Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Haven't been there yet...is the position available???
Thanks for your good luck wishes.

ChrisH

C
ChrisH Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you so much for the info. We'll look into it.

ChrisH

B
B
Hi

Here's a copy of the Pooks Hill advert:

Vacancy: Managers Needed
This position requires you to live on-site

Pook's Hill is seeking managers to oversee all aspects of running the lodge and tour operations. Qualified applicants must have experience in the hospitality business and ability to manage all aspects of the office (accounts, bookings, front desk), accommodations, restaurant, bar, tour company and maintenance (vehicles, equipment, grounds, buildings) of the lodge.
Couples are preferred
Application letters along with curriculum vitae should be sent to [email protected] and [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.