Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#471912 09/05/13 07:39 AM
A
adamg Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi, I'm commissioning a custom pool from modified Capt Shark stock...the new design starts with a 21x10 fiberglass Oval pool of 5" depth then at one end has an 8' radius lounging area of approx 1' depth to position sun-loungers (this is off centered to create a kidney shape). At the other end creating a completely free form shape will be raised bucket seats surrounding the pool so the seat is in the water but back rest emerges from it. The end result is a pool of approx 30' by 15' at its largest but figure 8 or free-form in design and finished depth of 5'6.
I am still negotiating price but some of the main cost is the initial manufacture of template so with one pool quite expensive but 2 or more drastically reduces the price, the finished pools with all necessary pump work and filtration will be around $20k bz as opposed to shipping one in and paying over $20k plus transport and 20% import or buying the stock boring oval at $15,950 plus pump work.
Please contact me if you're interested in helping partnering up for this one or even designing and commissioning a similar style as I am flexible.

A
A
I am interested in some further conversation about this. I am not going to be back on the island until Oct. 6th as I am out of the country. You can email me at [email protected] I am interested in seeing any drawings you may have as well as pricing thoughts etc. I am going to contact someone else that may be interested as well. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Greg

That sounds almost exactly like my pool.

A
adamg Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Amanda, If anyone has said how much they love your pool and want it let them know please!!! and where did you get your pool?

Last edited by adamg; 09/05/13 11:55 AM.
A
A
I would be interested in discussing details. Plan on 1st part of oct to return .

This is a great idea. Making me wish I wanted/needed a pool.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A
adamg Offline OP
OP Offline
A
We now have 2 pools on definite order with one further provisional and can do 4 from this first mold, anyone interested in the final pool please contact immediately. For this amount of pools the price is around $20,000bz each complete with pump etc
I am still negotiating on underwater lights so if anyone has suggestions please also contact, thanks.

P
P
Any pictures of what the design is or looks like?

A
adamg Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Phil, Sharks have the full design now as are making the first pool or if you let me know an email for you I can send you more details direct. thanks for your interest.
Cheers for the info Amanda.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.