Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
OP Offline
K
Just heard that my parents have been located!! I can't WAIT to take them off the list!!!

Slowly..everyone is being moved off the Island.. A fella from Texas was given a list of names from his Daugher now in Belize City. She WAS on Ambergris and was one of the first to be shipped to safety.

She was given a list of names and she passed them on to her father. He is NOW making his phone calls.

Be patient...your call will come. I do have the fellow's phone number if you would like to call him..I will email it to you privately.

Great news re your parents!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
We have family in that area and are anxiously awaiting information on Geri Watts and Evan Hershberger (child) Please contact Jeanette at 316-682-6261 or e-mail to [email protected]

C
C
how is the yacht club ?

Chuck E.
J
J
Kathy....I am so happy about your parents. I know how worried you have been! Wonderful news.

C
C
Great news! Very relieved for you.

At least 1 Canuck still to hear from (Kathryn Nelder). We are trying to be patient, but eagerly awaiting news.

K
OP Offline
K
Canadian Brother...where is Kathryn?? Give me her location and your contact info..i will put it on the missing loved ones list

C
C
Sent to you via e-mail, thanks. Kathryn lives with Rene Bradley, south of San Pedro on the Lagoon side, I believe. Contact [email protected]

K
OP Offline
K
Chuck.....i read a post a little while ago..said yacht club had some roof damage..so if you are the fella i'm thinking of..you're wedding is a go!!! ;-) And don't forget to say hello to my parents..Ken & Debbie McLean when you're there.. ;-)

Canadian Brother..will get that up right away..

C
C
That's me-if you hear anything please call me-I need to know as soon as possible-If I can I am going to fly over to San Pedro wednesday morning-I will report back

Chuck E.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 251 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.