Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Sooo...what will YOUR costume be for one of the biggest parties of the year?????

[Linked Image]

As always Halloween at the Holiday Hotel was super fun. I totally rate this as the best party of the year and great people watching.

Party pics and video of smurfs playing beer pong.
http://tacogirl.com/island-life/it-was-another-great-halloween-in-san-pedro/

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

B
B
I didn't even make it...but am regretting a bit. Here are all the AMAZING pictures that my bud took for my blog.

AWESOME.

http://www.sanpedroscoop.com/2013/10/2013-halloween-ambergris-caye-holiday-hotel-costume.html

You should go next year BrusselSprout even if you do not dress up [quite a few were not in costume] It is so much fun. Great pics.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

B
B
Agreed. BUt I STINK at late night. Horrible. 9pm is my bedtime!

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
More killer photos:

Holiday Hotel Halloween Bash 2013
On Saturday, October 26, 2013 the Witch Doctors, Spartans, Minions, Princesses and many more hit the biggest Halloween Party inside the Holiday Hotel. The crowd cheered as the Halloweeners walked the red carpet with their impressive costumes. BumSquad DJ DZL turned up the party with his hype tracks. The night ended with the awarding of costumes (Most Creative, Best Goup, Scarriest, Funniest, Best Make-up and Managers Favorite). Congratulation to all the winners and see you all next year!.

Halloween 2013 at the Holiday Hotel! (64 photos)
Every year, we think that the costumes just cannot get any better, and then we're proven wrong! What an amazing array of costumes and creativity! The Holiday Hotel is one of the best places for Halloween fans, and their annual Halloween Bash is a MUST!

Like us on facebook for specials and Belize photographs https://www.facebook.com/GrandCaribeBelize
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Holiday Hotel Celebrates Halloween in Grand Style!

"Every year I say, 'They can't possibly get any better�' and then they do!" Lisa McCorkle Guerrero echoed the sentiments of everyone who had gathered at the Holiday Hotel for its annual Halloween Bash. As one of the Holiday Hotel's biggest celebrations, the annual Halloween Party attracts people from all across the country who show up in full regalia, eager to outdo the past year's costumes. From the sweet and pretty to the outrageous to the full on creative, costumes abounded this year, and yet again, set the bar high for next year.

The traditional orange carpet was laid out on Saturday, October 26th, and it was instantly surrounded by eager onlookers who wanted to see what this year would bring. And the creative revelers did not disappoint! Monsters, vampires, witches, and wolves walked the carpet, followed by a gaggle of Disney Princesses (complete with Frog Prince), the cast of Shrek, to red-hot and ab-tastic warriors, naughty nuns, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus (with wrecking ball, of course), to King Kong and captive, Smurfs, Minions, Lady Plavalaguna (of The Fifth Element), zombies, devils, angels, ninjas, elaborate dresses made out of newspapers and crepe paper, and even a costume that required electricity!

Judges Phil, David and Mary had a hard time deciding on winners, but with the help of Lisa, the final choices were tallied up. Luckily there was a variety of categories to award prizes to, so many favorites were given prizes. Honorable mentions went to Mr. Twister, Miley Cyrus, Slash, Coconut Leo, the Canadian Snowstorm, and the Catch of the Day. Manager's Favorite went to Bulldozer (Dorian Nu�ez), and Lisa's Favorite went to Electric Man (PK). Crowd favorite went to the adorable pumpkin (Tania Pech's baby bump), and she also took the prize for cutest. Most elegant went to the beautiful Michelle Nu�ez, who handmade her Mystical Mermaid costume. Cutest couples were the School Kids(Alex and Idy) and Despicable Me Minions (Rene Jr. and Chandel). Best makeup went to Michael Hancock, the Decaying Fisherman, while best group went to Dia de Los Muertos. There were two top prizes (of equal value) for Most Creative, and the winners were Leonel Milian as The San Pedro Sun, and Enrique de Leon as the fabulous Lady Plavalaguna!

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS more AWESOME photos in the San Pedro Sun

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 300 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.