Traveller's Liquors is an institution in Belize, and lately the company has embarked on a comprehensive marketing campaign. One of the recent events was a national bartending competition which ended on Friday. Marketing Manager Roxana Alcoser dropped by our studios today to give us the highlights of the competition.

Roxana Alcoser, Marketing Manager, Traveller's

"Traveller's is celebrating its sixtieth anniversary so we came across and we organized a National Bartending Competition and this Friday was the finals in which Mark Jacobs walked off with two thousand dollars�he was the first prize winner. Andres Ponce was the second prize winner and third was Fermin Choc."

Reporter

Roxana Alcoser

"Tell me a little about it. What was the atmosphere like?"

Roxana Alcoser

"Oh my gosh we had all kinds of things. We had bottles going here and there, we had flares, fire. I was impressed. These people are so talented. We had three great judges who judged the bartenders on taste, presentation and also personality in how they portrayed their drinks."

Reporter

"What's the next big thing?"

Roxana Alcoser

"Well Traveller's�tomorrow we're going to have a parrot party to celebrate our sixtieth anniversary. So everybody is going to be dressed as parrots. We're going to have live entertainment with Super Furia Band. We're going to have dancing with the parrot as well. The parrot is so famous dancing everywhere. And also I would like to remind you guys to keep an ear out because we're going to have a Christmas Raffle and it's easy to get in the raffle. You just need to buy half gallons or liters in any Traveller's product and it's easy�you can win over five thousand dollars in products."

The parrot party will be held on Friday at the Traveller's museum on the Northern Highway. The fun kicks off at six p.m.�

Channel 5