Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#4763 - 10/03/00 08:43 PM Wish List from Ambergris Caye
belize Offline
WITH EVERYONE ASKING HOW TO HELP, THE HON. PATSY ARCEO AND THE SAN PEDRO TOWN BOARD HAVE JUST CALLED IN THIS BIG NEED-LIST.

HAND HELD RADIOS
ROOFING SUPPLIES
PLYWOOD
NAILS
MEDICAL SUPPLIES OF ALL KINDS
RIDGING ??
POWER SAWS
DRILLS
HAMMERS
CROW BARS
PORTABLE GENERATORS
PORTABLE STOVES
GLOVES - WORK
KITCHEN UTENSILS
WHEEL BARROWS
SHOVELS
RAKES
PICK AXES
FILES
RUBBER BOOTS
PORTABLE TOILETS
BLANKETS
TENTS
SLEEPING BARS
HURRICANE LAMPS
FLASHLIGHTS
BATTERIES
SCHOOL SUPPLIES
INSECTICIDES
CHLORINE
PLASTIC BAGS
PAMPERS AND BABY SUPPLIES OF ALL KINDS

ALL ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES

**ANY VOLUNTEER ASSISTANCE**BUT IF YOU ARE COMING, PLAN ON TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF - NO OFFENCE - BRING YOUR OWN TENT, SLEEPING BAG AND FOOD

#4764 - 10/03/00 09:23 PM Re: Wish List from Ambergris Caye
BelizeWater Offline
When will international flights be able to land...our company owns and operates the water plant and we are trying to get in to get it up and running again....

#4765 - 10/03/00 10:21 PM Re: Wish List from Ambergris Caye
Marietta Offline
I am affiliated with several charitable organizations in San Antonio. I would like to start a fund raising and supplies project here.

What do I need from you to begin? I'm new at this! I've rented a house in San Pedro and will be driving down with a truck in about three weeks and can bring supplies and equipment. Also, I can coordinate shipment of relief supplies from here once I've collected some.

I suppose I need some sort of authorization to collect on your behalf. Where does one begin?

Thanks.

Mariettatx@aol.com

#4766 - 10/03/00 11:21 PM Re: Wish List from Ambergris Caye
tophat Offline
I AM PLANNING ON FLYING MY AIRCRAFT ON MON. OF NEXT WEEK.THIS DEPENDS ON WHERE KEITH GOES. WE WILL BRING ALL THE SUPPLIES THAT WE CAN. MY QUESTION IS ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMS OR WILL PATTY HAVE LAID THE GROUND WORK FOR SUPPLIES? LET ME KNOW. THANKS

#4767 - 10/03/00 11:36 PM Re: Wish List from Ambergris Caye
Marty Offline
We are getting the relief situation together tonite. Thank you very much. We're just shifting from chaos to relief work, and we need a little organization first.... Susan Castillo is meeting with an established Belizean Relief group in New Orleans tonite, where the details are getting worked out. Susan will work with Patty Arceo and the Town Board on the island.

Jeff Gram is headed to Cayo Espanto, he has raised $5,000 and is buying relief supplies with the money on his way to the island. He is now working hard on his resort, and will be out of the loop now for further donations, as he will be quite busy getting the doors open to Caye Espanto.

Online donations can be made to the Town Board at: http://AmbergrisCaye.com/towncouncil/keith.html

If you email me at marty@casado.net, i will have your email for when we get kicking on this tonite and early tomorrow morning.

Thank you very much,
Marty

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 10-03-2000).]

#4768 - 10/04/00 12:19 AM Re: Wish List from Ambergris Caye
Anonymous
We want to help and send down supplies, but the FedEx charges from Canada are very, very expensive (over $512 CDN for each little box). My wife mentioned she saw a message somewhere here that someone who works for FedEx can get relief supplies shipped down there much more inexpensively. Can she (or anyone else who can help) please respond to us here or at our email address at aguanno@sympatico.ca

#4769 - 10/04/00 12:22 AM Re: Wish List from Ambergris Caye
Marty Offline
We are getting the relief situation together tonite. Thank you very much. We're just shifting from chaos to relief work, and we need a little organization first.... Susan Castillo is meeting with an established Belizean Relief group in New Orleans tonite, where the details are getting worked out. Susan will work with Patty Arceo and the Town Board on the island.

Jeff Gram is headed to Cayo Espanto, he has raised $5,000 and is buying relief supplies with the money on his way to the island. He is now working hard on his resort, and will be out of the loop now for further donations, as he will be quite busy getting the doors open to Caye Espanto.

Online donations can be made to the Town Board at: http://AmbergrisCaye.com/towncouncil/keith.html

If you email me at marty@casado.net, i will have your email for when we get kicking on this tonite and early tomorrow morning.

Thank you very much,
Marty

#4770 - 10/04/00 04:39 PM Re: Wish List from Ambergris Caye
Marty Offline
-

#4771 - 10/04/00 07:44 PM Re: Wish List from Ambergris Caye
Marty Offline
-

#4772 - 10/04/00 09:02 PM Re: Wish List from Ambergris Caye
Marty Offline

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (t42), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,047 Topics
462,273 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.