Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
Just a question about whether we should book our flight in advance from Belize City over to Ambergris Caye or wait until we arrive? We get in from Houston March 3rd @ 3:30pm, and I'm just wondering how full the flights usually are over to the island. If the flight into BC gets delayed, or we get in sooner, what are the chances of changing flight times with Tropicair? I just don't know what time to book the flight, there will be 8 to 10 of us (the others booked through travel agents and had the short flight taken care of already) and would like to book it for 4:00pm, but don't know if that gives us enough time to catch the flight.

Also, sorry girls that I haven't emailed any of you, but have been extremely busy with Jackson back from overseas, Christmas, New Years, and our stag parties. Have decided to go with the Blue Tang Inn for our wedding March 7th (thanks Bromista, I'll let you know how it goes). Couldn't get the "good" room, and ended up having to book the one below, but that's alright. Would have booked everyone there back in Sept. if we had known about the weddings there, but were too late. Anyways, Rocio assures me that everything will go just fine and not to worry. Having the Beach BBQ as well.

Any info would be great concerning the "jumper flight".

Thanks...Shauna from Canada

I'd contact them ahead of time and get it all worked out..

probably don't have to, but i always do.

I agree, email them, giving your arrival time, and they will book you with a confirmation number by return email. Last trip is was good I had a conf.#, flight got in late, therefore everyone was really pushing to get a seat for Ambergris, and we flew over in the dark, but was grateful, not to spend a night in Belize City.

Dare To Deviate
D
D
I agree with Marty and Chloe. Check put their website http://www.tropicair.com

J
OP Offline
J
We did go ahead and book 6 flights over with Tropicair, so hopefully our flight doesn't get to Belize City late. Are they pretty good about putting people on the next flight if they don't make the one that the seats are reserved on (there is only one more flight that day after the one we are booked on)? Might not have to worry about it, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.