Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Hi everyone,

if you have to give any business gifts this year, (thank you, employee of the year, welcome baskets, etc) let me know. I can customize to your budget and i almost exclusively use belizean found products.

Please also keep these in mind when your guests are looking for gifts to bring home with them.

As always, referral fee's paid smile

Here's the facebook album with baskets i've done already so you can get an idea

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.436679743105129.1073741834.253778438061928&type=3

Lara
670-5272
[email protected]

E
E
Lara, you should return to scrubbing toilets, mopping floores, or wut ever you did, times are tough.

Ugly and uncalled for Ernie. Wishing Lara all the best with her new venture!

JZB Offline
I think the island is gearing up for a stellar season. Gift buying is incredibly difficult on the island (from one islander to another) and baskets fill a void. Congratulations Lara, I'm sure you will do very well.

When I went to my 50th year high shcool reunion I did as asked - took an item for the raffle. I took a simple basket and put a nice queen conch and a helmet conch along with a printout showing the images and description of each. Between these I put a large hanful of assorted shells, a bottle of Caribbean sea water (color added) and small jar of beach sand. I wrapped this with colored cellophane and a ribbon. Everyone ohed and ahed over this and it was the mast desired gift.

So, don't say anything negative about gift baskets.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
OP Offline
ha, ernie! What's funny is that your lack the business acumen prevents you from gleaning that the reason i'm doing these baskets is because my wedding/travel business is doing so well, it's a natural extension, and is called "Growth".

There is no reason for brides to be bringing all the things they bring for "welcome Bags" with them from the states when we have so many wonderful products here in Belize. so i thought it would make more sense (and be profitable AND good for the community) to make them here.

Since i have a whole shop full of stuff for them, it's a natural progression to offer to folks who live here. There isnt anything 'gifty' here, and my baskets go great with Belize Chocolate Company and Wine De Vine baskets

To Diane, Joanne, and Harriette - thank you so much for your kind words and support smile

Baskets available at Wine De Vine, SeaDuced, Lemon Crush Belize Studios, Carole Goodreau's Salon, Graniels Dreamland (and i'll be adding more soon smile )

I love the baskets and will be a regular customer.

I am sure many people will become regulars, easy gift shopping in a place where shopping is limited.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

S
S
Sounds like Ernie needs a gift basket... maybe we should start a collection here on this board... Anyone? Anyone....

OP Offline
crickets....not included with gift basket purchase.

Free 3 Letter monogram is, however wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.