Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
HJaneL Offline OP
OP Offline
H
My husband and I are first-timers to AC in mid-March. It's too bad we'll be missing the big "Board-party" in February (see post with the largest amount of responses)...BUT, maybe those of us that will be down in March can have our own!!! Sounds like a great MONTHLY event to me...

C
CCR Offline
C
Hey! You're not alone, my boyfriend and I are coming to AC for the first time too - March 21st - 25th. Hopefully, the booze will be restocked from the Feb. bash that we'll miss, huh? Hmmmm maybe we can start a MARCH party thread!

C
C
Wife and I will arrive on 22nd also first time. We are from Ca. looking to meet and have a good time..email [email protected] we can talk...

H
HJaneL Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hey CCR & Calkids...we'll be at Coral Bay Villas from 3/17 - 3/24. I think it's a definite MUST to get a March Board-party planned. Not sure what we are going to find when we get to AC, but looking at this website has been tremendously helpful in planning some things. Let me know where you guys are staying...maybe we can meet at Fido's or something (that seems to be one of THE places to be).

[This message has been edited by HJaneL (edited 02-11-2002).]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
ha ha ha -san pedro is so dang small that if ya just wear name tags you are bound to simply stumble upon each other!

[This message has been edited by janeinPA (edited 02-11-2002).]

C
C
Sounds like a plan to us..we will be at the Yacht Club from 3/23 to 3/30..going to arrive on 22nd, however no place to stay for that night as of yet..still looking for a room on AC..any suggestions?.....also wondering if Fido's and name tags have any coorelation????LOL

[This message has been edited by calkids (edited 02-12-2002).]

H
HJaneL Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Have no clue what to tell you about where to try to get a room when you get there on the 22nd...maybe some of the AC Regulars can head you in the right direction...???

I had to break it to my husband that we are going to be there in the off-season for lobster. (He's a big seafood fan and I can't stand the stuff). He took it pretty good but I "owe" him, BIG TIME. Lots of Belikins will be in order, I believe...LOL

[This message has been edited by HJaneL (edited 02-15-2002).]

C
CCR Offline
C
Hey guys, sounds great! We should make a plan (day, time, etc.) Hey, I don't have to bring my boyfriend's leash to Fido's do I? Hehehehe. HJaneL, we're also staying at Coral Bay Villas. We're neighbors!
Woo-Hoo! Only 35 more days!
Cindy

H
HJaneL Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Cindy--COOL...we ARE neighbors! [Linked Image] How about Fido's on Friday night, the 22nd? Maybe around 6 or so...? I think you could probably leave the leash at home unless you think he may get a bit unruly as the night goes on LOL
Calkids--are you in for Friday with us??? Anyone else? It will be the March "Board-meeting".
Holly

C
C
Sounds like we will have a quorum...Cindy will make a great president..for the first night all leashes should be left at the room and brought out only after we see how he acts...lol....If anything like my hubby we will bring it out soon enough.....hahahah....just kidding I hope...can't wait.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 293 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.