Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Does anyone know of anyone or any information that could aide in finding decently priced rentals? confused confused
(We have to find a place by Friday, looking for 2 month rental.)

Any phone number, email, or location would be greatly appreciated

Here is my first post for specifics;

"Hello heart
I am currently on A.C, we flew down January 1st and the place someone "saved" for us fell through, we now are staying with a friend for a very short time, but we really need help as we have had no luck at all finding places. All I can find is long term, but we need short term, 2 months, we are leaving March 31st.

Here are the few things we are looking for,
I have a small, (very clean and well behaved) dog, so we need something pet friendly. Hot and cold water, 1 bathroom works, (a kitchen would be ideal but not a must have), 1 (or 2) bedroom or an apartment, either/or, but we are looking for something that costs anywhere from $500/U.S a month to $1000/U.S a month, (and I could manage to pay more than that, like $1200/U.S or more, if we happen to find one totally worth it).
Also, because of the unfortunate fact that our second dog was hit and killed (by a taxi driver) earlier this month, we would not like a place in town.

Any serious inquiries please feel free to send me a private message"

Last edited by islandlove024; 01/20/14 03:41 PM.
You may have better results by checking in with rental management companies and looking in newspaper - realtors don't handle rentals all that much.
You might also want to post (here on the board) what kind of property you are looking for, when you want it and for how long.
People reading this may know of something and send the info along to you.

OP Offline
Gotcha. Thanks a lot for your feedback, we are having a really hard time finding a place. I posted exactly that in my previous post, but haven't gotten any replies.

M
M
You can try in the Classifieds section of this forum as well.

M
M
Please feel free to call us and come take a look at the apartment we have for rent. Exactly 1 mile north of the bridge.

OP Offline
Oh, alright, thanks so much!

J
J
I was having a terrible finding a place as well. I finally booked a condo at The Belize Yacht Club for the month of Feb. I bet they have rentals available..

Jean56
OP Offline
Oh, how much did you book there for? If you don't mind me asking

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.