Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#48494 02/13/02 10:07 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Is it possible to do a day trip for cave tubing to this place from A.C? If so, how and where do I get any information on this?

Do a search on the board. Go to the top area of the message board page, hit search, and type in want ya want to know about. I'm sure you could get gobs of info.

lol
I couldn't risist! (as I am totally loosing it and falling off my chair right now)

Have fun Laurie! Maybe Marty, Lan, or others can help ya with this.
(smile)

Yes it is, we've done it and it is grand!!!!
When you get to the island, just ask you hotel to book it for ya, you leave early in the AM and return by 6pm.. Great trip..
Rick

L
OP Offline
L
Hey R & C: do you remember how much the trip costs? I did cave tubing at Xacaret on the Yucatan. It was great. Ready for round 2!

D
D
Call Ian Anderson!!

Rio Frio is in the Mountain Pine Ridge. It is a large open cavern with the Frio running through it. I did not know there were organized cave tubing trips on this river.

However, Jaguar Paw and Ian Anderson, among others, offer cave tubing trips Caves Branch, Roaring Creek and other rivers. I believe the trips through Jaguar Paw are the most common package trips from San Pedro.

As others have said, using the search engine on the forum (not the general search engine on this site) will turn up a lot of information.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
LaurieMar,

We want to go cave tubing, too. We were going to wait until we get there to figure it out but maybe we can make a group outing of it. Let me know if you find anything out. My email is [email protected]

If I remember right, it cost us about 100Us a person, but that included everything, check with your hotel that you are booked in and they should have better info on these tours. Rick

Laurie,
I took my young son tubing through the caves at Xcaret in Mexico a few years ago. It was FABULOUS!!! I had pictures taken and had one enlarged of us in our pink jackets. It sits on my dresser. We had so much fun that day. A real memory maker. That water was SO COLD, but refreshing in the August heat. If you liked Xcaret, I know you would like cave tubing in Belize, but it may be a bit more "rustic".
Debbie

I'd definitely like to do a cave tubing day trip. Which tour outfit on the island does the best one?

Andrea

Andrea in Atlanta
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 236 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.