Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
2+2=4 Offline OP
OP Offline
Studio apartment in a triplex for rent. Located on North Ambergris Caye about 3 miles north of San Pedro Town.
Excellent location in a quiet residential area. New concrete construction 200 feet from the beach. Ocean views and breeze.

The apartment is about 325 s.f. with a kitchenette and a large bathroom. Fully furnished. High ceilings with fans, tiled floors, metal slat windows and cable TV. Night-time security guard and yard maintenance included. Cable, electric and h&c water are all included! US$ 425 per month for a 6 month lease.

First month's rent plus one month's security deposit.
Will consider shorter or longer term lease arrangements.

[email protected]

S
S
I would definitely be interested in the bigger apartment. I am looking at coming to San Pedro April 1st. I am considering moving permanently but would like to live there for 3 months before I make a final decision. I need something fully furnished & also have a small dog & cat that will be with me.
If the apartment meets my needs, I will be happy to send a deposit. Please send me more details & info!
Thanks,
Carol Ralston
[email protected]

S
S
Hi, my name is Susie and I would be interested in renting your studio on a long term. I am planning on moving to SP and have been looking for a small place to live with my 2small old very friendly dogs. And when I sell my home & 10 acres in Fl. will buy or build small home on island. I lived there 15yrs ago and still have a brother that has been living there for 25yrs. Please email me at [email protected]

Susan E. Worthington
For those of you publishing your personal information for all to see I would suggest using the Private Message feature to answer these ads.

Words have power. Speak it into existence.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 267 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.