Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#48575 02/15/02 02:02 PM
C
OP Offline
C
We were supposed to go with a group from a local dive shop. Just found at that they cancelled it because too many backed out. Hehe thats the bad news. [Linked Image]

The good news is we're going anyway. [Linked Image] Gonna try and stick with the March 21-28 dates but may have to change them. Now that we are no longer locked into the BYC I'm looking around at other places. I email Coral Bay, Pardise Villas, Banana Beach, Coconuts and Seven Seas to find out availability.

Question? This link shows Paradise Villas and Sevens Sea is if they are right in the downtown area?
//ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/mapdowntowndetail.html#area

It also shows Captain Morgans as "closer" than Banana Beach yet Morgans website says its 3.5 miles away. Is this map accurate?

TIA

H
H
Capt: MAN! Sorry about the luck you're having. Edwin at Coral Bay will work hard to get you in...he's been more than helpful with our planning. Very nice guy.

Good luck !

we stay at the seven seas everytime we come down and we love it. great pool, nice rooms and good people that work there. it is about a 10 minute walk from downtown, but this is a good thing at night, when you*ve had a good meal and perhaps a little too much to drink. we will be staying there again march 30-april 6, and are really looking forward to it.

B
B
Capt. Morgans is a terrific place. However it is across the cut and a bit difficult to access after dark. If you are like me and like more activity, easier access to town and temptation, stay south of the cut. If you paln to dive and lounge at a languid pace, CM will be great. You can get a late night water taxi, though.

L
L
Hi Greg, Tried to email you but it kicked back to me. Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you the further information we discussed on the phone today. Lori from Changes In Latitudes B&B Inn

I sort of know how you feel. My trip was cancelled too, however, you are still going and I am not. [Linked Image]

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks. Everyone for the good info:

HjaneL: thanks, I was leaning towards Coral Bay but it was sold out for � of our trip, soooo hopefully we will see you guys.

Papaflo: Looked seriously at Seven Seas, Dang gonna miss you guys by a day. Big Frank: Yes definitely staying south of the cut. Looking at Banana beach now, Thanks

Seashell: Sorry your trip got cancelled. There's still time to re-arrange. [Linked Image]

Chloe: Happy belated Bday + I think you were the one that told some other over analyzing 1st timer to "just plan on enjoying your trip". Dats what we gonna do. hehe.

[Linked Image]

capt,

Sorry 'bout that Coral Bay thing, but I've got a pretty good idea why everything there was taken. Have you checked with them in the last few days? We had to cancel one for 3/26 on.

H
H
ChooChoo - What is your idea on why everything is taken? Sorry you had to cancel out from there...you still get to go, don't you?

HJaneL,

Elementary...it's Spring Break and Easter time. This is a very busy time in SP. We're going as planned, I had all six rooms at CBV reserved, but had to let one go when my neighbors had to cancel, and we couldn't find anyone else in their right mind who'd want to travel with us. Go figure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.