Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#487634 - 03/07/14 09:08 PM Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez elected Deputy Mayor
Marty Offline
The San Pedro Town Council hereby informs the San Pedro residents that Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez has been elected as the Deputy Mayor for 2014-2015.

Daniel ”Danny” Guerrero
Mayor
Finance
Revenue Collection
Economic Development
Customer Services
Foreign Relations
Communications
Consultation Services
Education
Culture

Gabriel ”Gaby” Nuñez
Deputy Mayor
Sports
Youths
Public Utilities

Guillermo ”Mito” Paz
Councilor
Tourism
Environment
Town Zoning & Planning
N.G.O.’s

Severo Guerrero Jr.
Councilor
Civic & Infrastructural Development
Health

Carlos Barrientos
Councilor
Community Beautification & Upkeep
Public Events
Human Development
Women Affairs

Kenrick ”Kenny” Brackett
Councilor
Public Relations
Transport
NEMO
Waste Management
Sanitation

Gualberto ”Wally” Nuñez
Councilor
Community Protection & Safety
Neighborhood Watch
Drug Awareness

#487637 - 03/07/14 09:28 PM Re: Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez elected Deputy Mayor [Re: Marty]
larrypied Offline
Was there an San Pedro election?. I didn't know. I was only aware of US politics on this site. I think so far Danny seems to be doing a very good job. Maybe now, he should do a state of the Island adress.

#487641 - 03/07/14 10:40 PM Re: Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez elected Deputy Mayor [Re: Marty]
Chris Offline
Lots of different portfolios there. I just don't see the word "Roads" anywhere.....

#487642 - 03/07/14 11:06 PM Re: Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez elected Deputy Mayor [Re: Marty]
Inplub Offline
We have two new roads, who do we thank for them?

#487654 - 03/08/14 08:48 AM Re: Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez elected Deputy Mayor [Re: Marty]
elbert Offline
Nice lineup, Danny and crew are maturing into something more positive, maybe we should give them another term and see if they can really do all these things they like to take credit for...like the road North.

#487679 - 03/08/14 01:42 PM Re: Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez elected Deputy Mayor [Re: Chris]
Tracker Offline
Severo Guerrero Jr.
Councilor
Civic & Infrastructural Development
Health

#488074 - 03/15/14 07:20 PM Re: Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez elected Deputy Mayor [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

Gaby Nuñez is San Pedro Town’s new Deputy Mayor

San Pedro Town has a new Deputy Mayor in the person of Gabriel “Gaby” Nuñez. The announcement was made by The San Pedro Town Council on March 7th via a press release in which it indicates that Nuñez took over the responsibility from councilor for the year 2014-2015. The new appointment of Nuñez also saw assignments of responsibility being reshuffled within the council.

“The new appointment does not really affect any of our portfolios since the Deputy Mayor’s position is rotated every year. For me I am appreciative of the responsibility entrusted to me by my other colleagues and I will continue to work with them as I have been doing since I was elected to office. I will continue to support them, be by their side and work hand in hand with all my councilors as I have been doing in the past,” commented the new Deputy Mayor.

Click here to read the rest of the article in the San Pedro Sun

#488138 - 03/17/14 02:58 PM Re: Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez elected Deputy Mayor [Re: Marty]
seaglass Offline
Well "Wally" You have your work cut out for you re: Crime Protection! Let's see something done Please!

#488142 - 03/17/14 05:17 PM Re: Mr. Gabriel "Gaby" Nuñez elected Deputy Mayor [Re: seaglass]
Sober Offline
Originally Posted By: seaglass
Well "Wally" You have your work cut out for you re: Crime Protection! Let's see something done Please!

This is the councilor that is in charge of that area ,"Gualberto “Wally” Nuñez is in charge of Community Protection and Safety, Neighborhood Watch and Drug Awareness."

He is not doing very much at all. He needs to get with the program !!!!!!!!!!

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 38 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,024 Topics
462,218 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.