Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I had no idea that you posted under the influence nor that you had to go into recovery now and then. Myself, can count on one hand the number of times I've drank and posted.

Learned my lesson long ago and in a significantly harder posting environment than the Ambergris Caye message board. smile

Anyone remember Usenet?

I haven't had to go into recovery for drinking, though I did suffer severe withdrawal from Usenet.

Last edited by seashell; 03/20/14 04:03 AM.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

I've no other reason to reply other than I am familiar with the topography of Roatan.
I'd like to know 10% of the 100 sites that are flat with no foliage for a Cessna 150 (or 152) to land on Roatan. Google maps or Earth should be able to give all an idea of the densely forested island. Make your own conclusions.

A
A

Quote(The United States' "War on Drugs", a term coined by Richard Nixon who declared that drug abuse was "public enemy number one" in 1971, is a combined effort of justice systems and the military to clamp down on the illegal drug trade. The Obama administration has strayed away from using this term, preferring to see drug addiction as a disease that can be prevented and cured.)Quote

Despite all this empty rhetoric the United States continues it's policy of a privatized "Jail for Profit" system.
It has 5% of the world's population and 25% of it's prisoners.

The "Land of the Free" has the highest incarceration rate in the world and half of all Federal inmates are drug offenders.

C
C
Originally Posted by artisan

Quote(The United States' "War on Drugs", a term coined by Richard Nixon who declared that drug abuse was "public enemy number one" in 1971, is a combined effort of justice systems and the military to clamp down on the illegal drug trade. The Obama administration has strayed away from using this term, preferring to see drug addiction as a disease that can be prevented and cured.)Quote

Despite all this empty rhetoric the United States continues it's policy of a privatized "Jail for Profit" system.
It has 5% of the world's population and 25% of it's prisoners.

The "Land of the Free" has the highest incarceration rate in the world and half of all Federal inmates are drug offenders.

I thought US politics was off limits on this board?

thanks clover -!

C
C
Oh, A statement gets carried away, unlike most of you I am up at 6 am every morning, I start work at 7 am. I then work until 8 pm 7 days a week, thats a 13 hr a day workload. I print for about 6 hrs a day, paint for about 4 and if I am lucky Villagers wont call me in the middle of the night to help with sick dogs,about 4 hours a day I run around dispensing meds. My drinking starts about 8 pm and ends about 9.30. about 2 or 3 drinks which added to my lack of sleep is alot of alcohol for me. Because I dont drink much it affects me. Just like you guys to conjure up a story....when I said I had a few drinks, thats exactly what I meant, a few drinks to you all may mean more than 2 or 3.by 9;30 I am so tired and left with little patience, I should not be posting,

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
C
C
Thanks for the schedule update, but I don't really think whether you have a drink or two after quitting time is actually a crime. I don;t believe you've insulted anyone...so why worry?

A
A
I have lived at the source in Colombia as well as way-points in between.
The truth is these planes come and go in full sight of many locals everywhere who know full well the consequences of talking about it.
I have seen an entire bus-load of people literally look the other way as we passed a mule-train of coca-paste guarded by mounted police.
Does anyone really think the jet that landed on the Southern Highway last year went completely unnoticed by anyone?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.