Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#489365 - 04/11/14 03:37 PM Guess where I went in?
IfOnlyICud Offline
Sad to say we are home now and the grind of life has returned. I really wanted to give a shout out to JudyAnn at the Black Orchid, we were lucky enough to get to meet her and her husband, I have to say she is as lovely and sweet as she is on her thread, very nice and a very genuine person. FOOD! absolutely amazing, we ate there twice and I have to say it was one of the best meals we enjoyed while on AC. It is a must stop for any that are visiting. The jalapeño appetizers are a must try.

There are a few places we tried and deserve a shout out and that would be Estel's for breakfast, great food quick service, the blue café for an amazing blended coffee, and a trip to X'tan Ha Resort is a must, great beach and wonderful staff.

Last bust not least the Palapa Bar and Grill is a no brainer for drinks munchies and fun social atmosphere, it doesn't get much better than the Palapa Bar.

We met some wonderful people while there and some wonderful non peop's (canines), the trip produce amazing memories that will comfort me someday in my rocking chair on my porch when I am no longer able to make any more. I thank you Ambergris Caye.

#489371 - 04/11/14 05:31 PM Re: Guess where I went in? [Re: IfOnlyICud]
CrackOfDawn Offline
You mentioned all of our places except Hidden Treasure. That's a must too. We just got back 12 days ago and already booked our next trip. We are going from once a year to twice a year. Dawn's birthday in March and mine in September!!! Next trip will be #8!!!! Already counting the days, now back to work.

#489375 - 04/11/14 06:15 PM Re: Guess where I went in? [Re: IfOnlyICud]
IfOnlyICud Offline
Nice I just looked up Hidden Treasure and not sure how we missed this beautiful place! Will be a must next trip. Would love to visit during lobster season in June next time.

#489419 - 04/13/14 01:48 PM Re: Guess where I went in? [Re: IfOnlyICud]
Maya House Offline
Where exactly is Hidden Treasure? We'd love to try it out!

#489429 - 04/13/14 04:17 PM Re: Guess where I went in? [Re: IfOnlyICud]
Judyann H. Online   content
IfOnlyICud thank you so much for joining us ....We'll miss seeing your family come up our steps.....Let us know when you are headed back this way....We'll keep an eye out for you..... Until then Warm Breeze Wishes to you & your family from San Pedro..... smile

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Marty, Judyann H.), 52 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,015 Topics
462,188 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.