Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#489365 04/11/14 09:37 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Sad to say we are home now and the grind of life has returned. I really wanted to give a shout out to JudyAnn at the Black Orchid, we were lucky enough to get to meet her and her husband, I have to say she is as lovely and sweet as she is on her thread, very nice and a very genuine person. FOOD! absolutely amazing, we ate there twice and I have to say it was one of the best meals we enjoyed while on AC. It is a must stop for any that are visiting. The jalape�o appetizers are a must try.

There are a few places we tried and deserve a shout out and that would be Estel's for breakfast, great food quick service, the blue caf� for an amazing blended coffee, and a trip to X'tan Ha Resort is a must, great beach and wonderful staff.

Last bust not least the Palapa Bar and Grill is a no brainer for drinks munchies and fun social atmosphere, it doesn't get much better than the Palapa Bar.

We met some wonderful people while there and some wonderful non peop's (canines), the trip produce amazing memories that will comfort me someday in my rocking chair on my porch when I am no longer able to make any more. I thank you Ambergris Caye.

IfOnlyICud
C
C
You mentioned all of our places except Hidden Treasure. That's a must too. We just got back 12 days ago and already booked our next trip. We are going from once a year to twice a year. Dawn's birthday in March and mine in September!!! Next trip will be #8!!!! Already counting the days, now back to work.

Scott
I
OP Offline
I
Nice I just looked up Hidden Treasure and not sure how we missed this beautiful place! Will be a must next trip. Would love to visit during lobster season in June next time.

IfOnlyICud
M
M
Where exactly is Hidden Treasure? We'd love to try it out!

IfOnlyICud thank you so much for joining us ....We'll miss seeing your family come up our steps.....Let us know when you are headed back this way....We'll keep an eye out for you..... Until then Warm Breeze Wishes to you & your family from San Pedro..... smile

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 319 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.