Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#491654 05/30/14 01:17 PM
D
DaveK Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I'll be visiting with a group late in October. I understand this isn't the most ideal time, but I'm sure we will still have a blast.

I'm trying to plan ahead early, as this will be more than just a vacation. My plan is to propose to my girlfriend during a very shallow point on a dive (I've read horror stories about excitement while deep underwater). With that, I'm also going to charter a boat to have my friends meet us in celebration when we surface shortly after.

I've been researching but it has been difficult to get any great information; obviously I'd like to have this planned before we head down. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of someone that may be able to help me out?

Thanks!

E
E

DaveK....This sounds wonderful....It will be memorable thoughtful and unique....Congratulations! Where are you staying? We might be able to offer some information...Such as Who's open?...What's available?......Let us know what dates you are arriving.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Dave --- if you want this proposal to be a surprise, maybe you should dump this thread and contact some people privately?

I think this will be hard to plan in advance but easy to set up once you're here. Just pick one of the main tour / dive operators and do the Hol Chan dive with them (it's pretty shallow the entire time). Ask if they'll add on a private charter for your friends and you'll be all set.

Places to try: Searious, Tuff E Nuff, Amigos del Mar, Chuck & Robbie's, Seaduced, etc. Most have offices on the beach in town so you could walk the strip, pop into half a dozen to find out availability & pricing, and then take your pick.

Joanna
A
A
DaveK, PM me with an email address and I will send you some great suggestions and hook you up for your special day.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.