Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A good malapropism can be fun but casting aspersions on otherwise well respected businesses is unseemly.

Last edited by seashell; 07/31/14 01:56 PM.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

iis that a stutter or a typo?

Captain One Iron
Well and you think Obama is saving America as well I guess. I didn't cast any aspersions on the two parties in the suit only on the government and their involvement. If there is nothing to what I say let someone at least post what the government's part of the settlement was. Why not if it is all above board. I bet you a forensic review of this would prove that their is more than a 'smidgen' of corruption here.

Captain One Iron
You seem to have an elevated view of what you are entitled to. This was a settlement between two private parties. They have no obligation to inform you of their business dealings. Further, to assume that because of their dealings, something illegal occurred is condemning them solely on your unfounded speculation.
You might want to reread your post. It clearly suggests that someone might have gained illegally from the negotiations between the two parties. That is an unfair condemnation.
You must have a more "modern" approach to your ethics. I predate the internet when people made public accusations against others, they needed to have facts to support them, or the respect to keep their mouths shut, otherwise there were consequences. You seem to believe those you accuse need to prove there is no proof.
Goes completely against my old fashion views.

Captain, "that their is more" typo or grammatical error? smile

As bywarren notes, proving a negative is exceedingly difficult but captain you are free to try. However, do try to remember what constitutes proof.

P
P
CaprOneIron - a perfect calamity character for a Marvel Comic remake. I envisage a buffoon with it's foot permanently in it's mouth without realising.

Uh oh Phil. Best fix your typos before the captain uses them as the best defence he can muster.

You clowns deserve each other. I wish you well in your next dispute with the mandarins of GOB.

Captain One Iron
Captain, I'm sure your winning personality and considerate demeanor wins for you in every event. I am left wondering how happy you are in your new life in Belize. Oh well, what does it matter really? Wherever you go, there you are.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.