Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
I may be able to head back to AC for the first week of September. Anyone know what's open or closed? I seem to remember things shutting down after Labor Day in the US.

September is Belize's month of celebrations and a good time to close up, turn employees loose on vacations, do repairs and generally enjoy - so it has become the custom for most places to close sometime early in the month and to stay closed for 3-6 weeks, "depending".
Some places will be open - best to check facebook pages of your favorites or write to them directly.
I think BWG stays open regardless of the month but best to verify that firsthand.

B
B
Djs seaside restaurant and bar will be open! At boca del rio park. And Legends burger house will have jam night every Tuesday smile

Slow Season Hours, As "slow Season" comes to San Pedro, The RoadKill Would like to advise its valued customers that our hours will NOT CHANGE for the season. You can continue to get your Ice Cold Belikin any time Monday - Thursday 4pm till Midnight and Friday - Sunday 11am till midnight.

"But WHY's the rum gone?

www.wadethegringo.com
Hi all,
I want you all to know that the Coconut Caf� plans to be open most, if not all, the month of September.

Stop in for a fresh juice or fruit smoothie or build your own Pizza, Panini or Burrito/wrap.
Choose from a wide selection of meat and over a dozen additional toppings!
Mix and Match.
Build it just the way you like!

Coconut Caf� - All items are made fresh with just the toppings you want! Build it the way you like!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.