Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Janelli Sutherland, Daphney Panti, Doris Soriano, Elma Gonzalez, Ileny Aguilar and Michelle Estrella Nunez.

Don't miss out this year's Miss San Pedro Pageant to be held on August 30th at the Hon. Louis Sylvestre Sporting Facility formerly known as the Saca Chispas Football Field.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
This is something YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS! Bring the whole family and friends!

TICKETS EXCLUSIVELY SOLD AT THE SAN PEDRO TOWN COUNCIL OFFICE.
This is something YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS! Bring the whole family and friends!

TICKETS EXCLUSIVELY SOLD AT THE SAN PEDRO TOWN COUNCIL OFFICE.

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Click photos for lots more pictures!

The new Miss San Pedro is Michelle Nunez. (5 photos)

Miss San Pedro Pageant 2014. (8 photos)

Swimwear section of Miss San Pedro Pageant. (6 photos)

Who will be the next Miss San Pedro? (8 photos)

San Pedro Selects Michelle Nu�ez as New Beauty Ambassador
Six beauty contestants were in full bloom as they took center stage on Saturday, August 30, 2014, at the Miss San Pedro Beauty Pageant. Michelle Estrella Nu�ez, Miss Ramon's Village, was selected as the new Miss San Pedro 2014-2015. The pageant ignited with a group dance performed by the six contestants accompanied by outgoing Miss San Pedro 2013 Solani Graniel; the energetic performance set the mood for the show. The pageant then immediately flowed into the costume segment where the beautiful girls modeled in fantastic animal inspired costumes that included the seagull, seahorse, blue morpho butterfly, hummingbird, green iguana and the whitetail deer, all native animals to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize.

Michelle Estrella Nu�ez is Miss San Pedro 2014/2015
San Pedro Town has a new beauty ambassador, and she is Michelle Estrella Nu�ez! Selected during the Annual Miss San Pedro Pageant on Saturday August 30th, 23-year-old Michelle captured the hearts of the public, as well as the judges as she joined five other contestants on stage. Nu�ez also got the award of "Mujer Sanpedrana" as selected by the management of Los Cocos Hotel in Chetumal , Mexico. Sponsored by Ramon's Village Resort Michelle Nu�ez was joined onstage by Doris Soriano sponsored by Diamante, Elma Gonzalez sponsored by Castillo's Hardware, Daphney Panti sponsored by Fido's Restaurant and Bar, Illeny Aguilar sponsored by Captain Sharks and Janelli Ack sponsored by Jaguar's Temple.

Michelle Nunez Selected Miss San Pedro 2014 -Pageant Highlights

Six beauty contestants were in full bloom as they took center stage on Saturday, August 30, 2014, at the Miss San Pedro Beauty Pageant. Michelle Estrella Nu�ez, Miss Ramon's Village, was selected as the new Miss San Pedro 2014-2015.

Ambergris Today

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Miss San Pedro 2014 Interviews

Learn a little more of the lovely contestants that gave their all on the stage this past Saturday!

Makeup by Steff
Dresses & Accessories by Foreva Fancy - with Doris Soriano, Janelli Sutherland, Michelle Estrella Nunez, Daphney Panti, Elma Gonzalez, Andy Nunez, Stephanie M. Manuel and Ileny Aguilar.

Miss San Pedro Official Photoshoot: Behind the Scenes

Take a look at the Behind the Scenes video of the Official Photo Shoot of the Miss San Pedro 2014 Contestants at Tranquility Bay Resort!

Makeup by Steff - with Elma Gonzalez, Janelli Sutherland, Doris Soriano, Michelle Estrella Nunez, Daphney Panti and Ileny Aguilar.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Miss San Pedro 2014-2015, Michelle Estrella Nunez (Ramon's Village Resort), shares a few words after her triumph.

"Last Night has incredibly changed my life and every segment of the pageant took me to levels I had never experienced! Every effort stepping out and setting a smile was a constant reminder of how a beauty queen should always feel. It taught me to respect everyone participating and accepting each one's personality! After all, this pageant wasn't about a crown but a celebration honoring us as young women with bright futures! Thank you to all the contestants who made the best of me! I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the organizers who made this event possible! There are no words to justify and explain this feeling- nothing could have been possible without my family and friends who supported me and believed in me. Thank you! As I close my eyes I can still hear my friends cheering for me and can still see them with posters with TEAM MICHELLE! Thanks to every individual who cheered for me - you all made me feel stronger and more confident! As I move forward as your beauty ambassador, I would like to welcome your continued support and guidance as I represent you all!! Thank you so much and God bless!"

Michelle Estrella Nunez.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.