QUOTE FROM CRACKEDUP And shame on you ScubaLdy for trying to use a non-BZ registered architect, then finding a very un-ethical reg. architect to sign off/stamp someone else's work....

CRACKEup - Where did you come up with this mis-information? I designed and drew all the plans myself (to scale even). Then I PAID a 'authorized' architect to "stamp off on them" but instead he redrew them - and they came out differently.

I can see asking to have an engineer sign off because of structural concerns, BUT --- I'll stop at that.

LIMITING opportunities is not the way to grow a productive country. It simply holds the local population to labor intensive jobs.

If the government really meant well they would crack down on all the workers who are here illegally working for half the price of a local laborer. Guess why such a high percentage go to the US?

Also, anyone who comes and opens a business certainly should be able to work in their own business. I KNOW, I know, there are ways around everything here --- and that is another BIG part of the problem. The "What's in it for me" thinking keeps corruption alive and functioning at all levels. Who is going to demand that a top political boss stop taking under the table money when s/he - the local vendor - is doing the same?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles