Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Hello John 1966...There are a couple of ways to get to the island; small aircraft and water taxi.....We have always used Tropic Air. They monitor incoming flights with their reserved passengers and always make planes available even if your flight is delayed. Take a look at www.tropicair.com ....Of course you can always swim....(Just kidding)...

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Originally Posted by John1966
Hello, I'm vititing san perdo next tuesday and I was wondering what the transportation from the Goldson airport to san pedro is like and about how much it will cost. This is my first visit and any advice is welcomed. Thanks

Can you tell us the answers you got to your questions or make another thread with this information in a different place on these forums? It would help others who have the same needs as you had. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed your trip.

All Palm Bay Club real estate sellers and lot owners please contact: http://www.palmbayclub.net
T
T
Can anyone tell me how to contact a business service company in Town that I am trying to find? Apparantly you can rent a boardroom for a day and they also have mail services. I saw the add but now can't find it. Thanks

try Diane: http://www.quicksilverbz.com/

she does just about anything

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
T
T
Thanks, your right. She does do almost anything!

R
R
Usually a blurry area on a google (or other)image map (satellite)it means that they do not have close up imagery at this time.

P
PDS Offline
P
Good News! Google Earth updated some places recently. I don't know what is the percentage, probably 0.001% : )
How i know? I just checked my property. We clean the front land for the construction 6 months ago and now it shows it is clean.

What part of island?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
P
PDS Offline
P
[Linked Image]

Habeneros , 10 mile. Before it was full green. Now this is exactly how we cleaned (February).
We built a pier on March but it is not on the map.

G
G
Hi I am coming to a wedding in Dec. The wedding is at Coco Beach Resort, we are staying at Ocean Tides Resort. Questions:
1) How far is Ocean Tides from airport so we meet checkin times
2) How far is Ocean Tides to Coco Beach and is there public transp to/from? Costs?
Thanks much
Gloria S

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 109 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.