Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Teenah Offline OP
OP Offline
My first attempt. I hope this link works and that you enjoy San Pedro through my eyes.
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=890504701219_76103027403&US=0&collid=40184027403

Very nice pics....

Thank you for sharing.

More, more . . . I want to see more!

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

VERY nice! i loved the other cayes.

Teenah Offline OP
OP Offline
I can't believe my computer is finally back up and running. I've been dying to respond to you all since last week! Thanks to those of you who responded. I'm glad you like my photos. Marty~ Yes, feel free to use any photos that you wish. I love San Pedro, but it pales in comparison to the wonderful friends that I've made there over the past few years. As for that bunch at Barefoot, I love them like family. I'll be adding a few more photos to my photo album in the next few days and I'll let you know once they're posted.

[Linked Image]

Teenah Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Jane. Dawn had a lot going on while you were in San Pedro and really didn't have a chance to bring her kids to meet you. I was able to go the the Carib Island party for a short time but didn't have much of an opportunity to introduce myself. I came down with Stu and Missy and a couple of my local friends who decided it was time to go eat dinner... I was glad to see your pictures on the website and to see who it was that I "almost" met in San Pedro. Also had a chance to see Bill Thornton that night while he was speaking to a friend of mine about basketball in San Pedro. I was also lucky enough to witness Paluxy's husband having a body shot done on him~ Pretty fun group! I'll make myself known next time that's for sure!

Teenah...loved the pics...especially half moon caye...

MR

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.
how did i miss you? (ok, i was a little, well, happy).

that scott...he is something.

oh yes, and dawn. i felt bad too. i emailed her like 4 times before we went...but there just weren't enuff hours.

i was way sick too. i had taken 3 decongestants & advils before that party so i could function, and spent all of friday in the suite. no voice.

send her my best.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.