Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
R
I will need a notary in the next month, I think. A Belizean Notary would be fine, I hope. Where can I find one in San Pedro?

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
You need to make an appointment if you need a Belizean Notary (attorney) as they usually come out on certain days of the week.

If a Justice of the Peace will work I can certify the document for you at my office across from the town council offices - bring photo ID.

R
R
Thank you Amanda, I'll keep the option of a Justice of the Peace in mind and also the option of a Belizean Attorney.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
Hi All,
I am also in the need of a Notary.
Here is the description of what is needed from my title company in the states:

"The first [option] is to go to a US Embassy which looks like it's in Belmopan City. An appointment would need to be made and there could be charges. The appointments look like they need to be made online, not by phone.

The second option is to go to a duly appointed Notary Public of that Country. From there a Certificate of Acknowledgment of a foreign Notary will need to be authenticated by either a judge of a court of the country, a minister, consul, or vice-consular agent of the United States."

Does anyone have any knowledge to how I can possibly take care of this here in San Pedro so I do not have to take a trip to Belmopan?

Thanks in Advance,
Timm

Coconut Caf� - All items are made fresh with just the toppings you want! Build it the way you like!
Yes, Paradise Management on Front Street above Kakaw Chocolate......They have handled our legal matters on the island since 2005....Please see Miss Cherry as she can assist you....The office is operated by Attorney Mr. Mukul Kanibar (I believe the last name is spelled correctly)....Nonetheless this organization has been quite valuable with all legal matters from Property Recordings to immigration information...... Hope this helps!

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.