Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#497622 - 11/06/14 09:57 AM Cervantes Family Accuses Politician of Murder
Marty Offline

This afternoon a wave of political sensation rippled across the country – when LOVE FM’s live broadcast of a press conference aired a sensational claim: that a prominent politician had orchestrated the murder of Orange Walkeno Ramon Cervantez Sr.

Now, to be clear up front: we will not disclose the name of the politician who was implicated because we have no compelling proof against him. All that we have is the recording of a phone call made on October 8, 2014 in which the allegation is made. We know what is claimed – and who they say is claiming it; but we don’t know for sure who is on the phone call.

And so while we will not delve into the sensational claim, it is a matter of significant public interest because – even without proof – it would seem to notch up the country’s political temperature, and, for those who believe it, it also changes the tone of our political discourse.

Still, there are more questions than answers and we put those to Cervantez this afternoon:

Daniel Ortiz

"For those who would criticise that a political conspiracy is hard to believe, how do you go about convincing those, you aren't trying to excite without reason, you don't want to sensationalise but this is what you truly believe in."

Ramon "Monchie" Cervantes, Son of deceased

"Firstly, it was Manuel Castillo that called. So we had no control over that, he is the one that said what he said. He was the one that mentioned those names, he was the one who mentioned I was the target. Frankly, I don't see anything political about that. My father is dead, that's the reality; They killed him, it was a hit. It wasn't just a kidnapping for money. Frankly, I wished this was just a dream and a nightmare and I would wake up tomorrow and find out this is just a bad dream. It's a reality and I always maintained if you checked your archives, I told the media as time goes by, we will keep the public informed."

Daniel Ortiz

"Mr. Castillo was trying to name names and give other evidence. If you take his conversation as serious as required, some questions must be made towards whether or not he is blameless in all of this in your father's death. What is your reaction to those comments that he is innocent?"

Ramon Cervantes

"He is the one that the police are looking for. I think he will have to do that explanation when he is caught.”

The Cervantez family to our knowledge has not made a police report with this new information - but they say they will hand the recording over to police.

Now, we have to note that while there are all kinds of questions arising from this press conference – and about the legitimacy of the claims being made, we note also that on the other hand, we doubt the Cervantez family would seek to exploit for any political purpose, the murder of their patriarch.

All that being said, it leaves us baffled – completely.

Channel 7

Press Office issues warning on Cervantes allegations

Late Wednesday evening, a press release from the Government press office was issued. We read it verbatim. “Hon Gaspar Vega, Deputy Prime Minister, learned of a Ramon Cervantes family press conference broadcast today by a certain media house. At that press conference, a voice recording was played containing the most outrageously false and defamatory allegation against the DPM. Hon. Vega condemns those that caused the recording and allegations to be played, and those that carried the broadcast. The DPM warns that no other media house should carry or in any way further circulate the reprehensible libel against him. He has already consulted his lawyer who will take action against anyone that ignores this warning.”

PlusTV

#497673 - 11/07/14 09:58 AM Re: Cervantes Family Accuses Politician of Murder [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

Deputy Prime Minister Denies Murder Conspiracy Allegation

Yesterday, an explosive and unprecedented allegation was made against the Deputy Prime Minister Gaspar Vega. We can say his name, because he has responded in a statement which will air tonight on 7News.

The statement says, quote, "I continue to sympathize with the tragedy of the Cervantes family. But their grief cannot entitle them to seek to wreck now me and my family. I was not and could not have been involved in any way with Mr Cervantes's death. All who know me know that I would be utterly incapable of such a horrible thing. It hurts and angers me that a recording from the person the police have stated to be the principal murderer, and who ran away to avoid justice, should be used now to endanger me and my family."

He goes unto say, quote, "I cannot understand how anyone could seek to place any reliance on what this Castillo supposedly says."

He concludes, quote, "The fact is that as the murder mastermind, Castillo can have no credibility. This is also underlined by the huge holes and obvious lies in the story he tells on the recording.

At the end of it all, therefore, I have to feel that politics is involved here. It is a terrifying thought, but the facts are clear and I condemn what is being done." End quote. The text of that message is just in, and the full video statement will air as an ad later on in the news.

Two Sides Of The Vega Allegation

As we told you at the top of the news tonight - Deputy Prime Minister Gaspar Vega has issued a statement denying the allegations made against him. The explosive and unprecedented allegation that he orchestrated a hit on Ramon Cervantez Sr. have been in the public domain yesterday - and today Vega addressed them head on. As we close tonight - we've put together the allegations and counter allegations. Vega's name is blocked and beeped out of the transcript we edited this morning because we had not gotten a comment form him - but now that we have, it's fair to present both allegation and denial. We do so now, in brief:..

Manuel Castillo: That's why I tell you. They casted, they are casting the blame on me because they think that I was dead. But I am not dead. I am alive. Now yes I will take care of the problem, I will take care of it. Because even if I have to go back again, to do things that I should not do...because this minister paid a lot of money for, for the death of...It wasn't for your...that's why I tell you. The young men made a mistake. They went and grabbed your husband. It was your son that they wanted to kill. Him. It's him they wanted to kill. Monchi. It's Monchi that they wanted to kill. They made a mistake and they killed your, your, your, your husband.

Hon. Gaspar Vega: I was not and could not have been involved in any way with Mr Cervantes's death. All who know me know that I would be utterly incapable of such a horrible thing. It hurts and angers me that a recording from the person the police have stated to be the principal murderer, and who ran away to avoid justice, should be used now to endanger me and my family.

Manuel Castillo: And I will get the evidence. And I will tell you who he is. But please, don't say...because, you know why? Because the minister has contacts in Mexico. In Mexico, the mafia is big.

Hon. Gaspar Vega: I cannot understand how anyone could seek to place any reliance on what this Castillo supposedly says. His co-accused have confessed and detailed exactly how Castillo masterminded this and another murder. And everything has been confirmed by the evidence the police gathered.

The fact is that as the murder mastermind, Castillo can have no credibility. This is also underlined by the huge holes and obvious lies in the story he tells on the recording.

We'll keep following this developing story tomorrow.

Cervantez Family Claims Re-visited

And so, now that Deputy Vega has addressed burning hot public issue, we can speak more freely about the press conference held yesterday at the Ramon Cervantez family farm in Orange Walk.

The Cervantes family produced a recording which claims to show that Manuel Castillo - the alleged mastermind behind the Cervantez murder - is confessing that the entire hit was set up by Deputy Vega.

Now, it is hard for us to go on the basis of a voice recording - especially when we aren't familiar with the voice and cannot say definitively that it is Manuel Castillo's.

But, we can't disregard the story either; it is compelling and has some elements, which can't be ignored. Tonight Daniel Ortiz touches upon those elements as he looks at the outline of the story:..

Daniel Ortiz reporting
Several hundred residents from the north gathered under the shade of a few trees on Ramon Sr.'s Farm, the place he was taken from in late June.

At the head table, Ramon "Monchie" Cervantes sat with his mother, Vilma, and his sister, and on his far right, his Party Leader, Francis Fonseca.

In the crowd, there were other prominent PUP, Area Reps, Standard Bearers and caretakers.

Everyone congregated for a memorial ceremony, those in the audience were present to show solidarity. Everyone was in a solemn mood, to remember and mourn Ramon Sr's passing.

What they got instead, was a bombshell. the Cervantes Family released a recorded telephone call to Ramon Sr.'s wife, Vilma, from a man claiming to be Manuel Castillo.

Mom: I do not, I do not recognize your voice.

Manuel: I am Manuel.

Manuel Castillo has been the most wanted man in the north for months now - wanted for orchestrating the murder of Ramon Sr.

The Cervantez family says he called on October 8, 2014 at 8:23 p.m. and revealed a frightening political conspiracy

Mom: And why are they accusing you Manuel?

Manuel: Well, I don't know. I don't know. Well, I see...my friend showed me that on the internet, I am shown as if, if, if I am...

Mom: That it is you...

Manuel: What? What?

Mom: It is...Everyone says that it is you. Everyone that killed him...the three of them.

Manuel: That's why I tell you, yes. That's why I tell you. They casted, they are casting the blame on me because they think that I was dead. But I am not dead. I am alive. Now yes I will take care of the problem, I will take care of it. Because even if I have to go back again, to do things that I should not do...because this minister paid a lot of money for, for the death of...It wasn't for your...that's why I tell you. The young men made a mistake. They went and grabbed your husband. It was your son that they wanted to kill. Him. It's him they wanted to kill. Monchi. It's Monchi that they wanted to kill. They made a mistake and they killed your, your, your, your husband.

A conspiracy that seems unfathomable - and the Cervantes family also wishes they could write this off as pure fiction. Monchie says, however, that the family just can't do that.

And that's because they believe it is Manuel Castillo - based on the familiarity with which he addressed Ramon Sr.'s wife:

Mom: I was dismayed that you are the one that is responsible Manuel, for this because, you know, you were our neighbours. Your mother, your father and us, we were good friends...for you to be...

Manuel: Yes, I know. That's why, that's why I did not accept. When they came to tell me about that, I told them, "Are you crazy?". I told them Mrs. Vim. I told those boys. Don't play with fire. You will get burnt.

And Mr. Ramon you will see and Mr. Ramon never disrespected me and neither did I ever disrespect him. Neither did I disrespect him Mrs. Vilma for this to happen. Seriously, never, never, never, never, never, would I do something like this to you all...because I know you from I was a little boy.

Mom: Well yes, that's why I, I , it really hurt me when they told me that you did it, Manuel because...

Manuel: No Mrs. Vilmi, That's why I am calling you. If I would have done something, I would have hidden, I would have hidden, never to be found. I tell you. I tell you. I have nothing to do with this.

Mike Rudon, CH5
"After listening to that recording, are you convinced absolutely beyond any shadow of a doubt that the person who you were speaking was Manuel Castillo and what he was telling you was real?"

Vilma Cervantes - Widow of Deceased
"I am convinced that it was Manuel Castillo."

Ramon "Monchie" Cervantes - Son of Deceased
"It's not only sad for me, it's sad for the country, to the point where we have gotten as a nation. It's very worrying as a nation. My life, I am only one person, you know. I think the whole country is in danger - our whole tradition of supposed peace and cooperation with one another. I think our whole social fabric is in danger."

Reporter
"The family has decided to come forth with this conversation and in the recording he begged you not to go to the police because of the allegation that he is making. Do you feel this puts his life further in danger and that as a result you may not get that evidence which he says he has or do you feel that this conversation itself is enough indictment of the people he names or calls out?"

"The question is how long to wait and this case is very important for the nation itself and as to the evidence, I don't know, if he has it and he wants to clear his name I think it's in his interest to produce it whether we disclose this or not. It's in his interest to produce the evidence."

Daniel Ortiz
"A political conspiracy is kind of hard to stomach, kind of hard to believe or to accept. How do you go about convincing those that you aren't raising alarm falsely? You aren't trying to excite without reason, you don't want to sensationalize, but this is what you truly believe in."

"Firstly, it is Manuel Castillo that called, so we had no control over that. He is the one that said all what he said. He is the one that mentioned all those names. He is the one that mentioned that I was the target. Frankly I don't see anything political about that. My father is dead, that's a reality - they killed him. It was a hit. It wasn't just a kidnapping for money. I mean its reality. Frankly I wish this would just be a dream and a nightmare and that i would wake right away or tomorrow and find out that all this is just a bad dream, but no, it's a reality and again I had always maintain, if you all check your archives, I told the media as times goes by we will keep the public informed."

Hon. Francis Fonseca - Leader of the Opposition
"I am not in a position to determine the truth about what was said. It's a tape recording. I was here to give my support to the Cervantes family. Obviously what we heard on the tape is very disturbing, is very shocking, is very alarming and I don't believe any citizen of Belize would want to believe that our country is headed in that direction. That would be a very, very sad and tragic day for all of us as Belizean citizens."

But, what boggles the mind is why would the family reveal this when Manuel Castillo begged them not to:

Manuel: Please do not tell the police that I am calling you. I will gather the evidence and I will send it to you.

The fact that the family is now revealing it one month later might suggest that they already have that evidence - which could mean that what was today taken for an earthquake might only be a tremor.

Again, the story has changed significantly since we put that story together this morning. Principally, Deputy Prime Minister Gaspar Vega has issued a statement addressing the allegations head on and denying them. The Video version of his statement airs in our next commercial break.

As we noted yesterday, the family had not handed the alleged Castillo recording over to police. But, today, the Police Department sent out a curious press release. It says, quote, "With regards to the murders of 71-year-old Ramon Cervantes Sr. and 46-year-old Sonia Maribel Abac Menchu…Police investigation has proven so far that no other party apart from wanted person Manuel Castillo and his accomplices are responsible for both murders." End quote.

And then, the release goes on to make a curious admission: that, quote, "Additionally, P.C. 743 Javier Alvarez who apparently sold a Police Service handcuff to…Manuel Castillo has been placed on disciplinary charges…and has been interdicted from duty since 26th September, 2014." End quote. That's the very first we are hearing of that - despite the fact that we've been asking about it since July.

Police end the release by re-stating that Castillo is wanted.

Channel 7

#497710 - 11/08/14 10:00 AM Re: Cervantes Family Accuses Politician of Murder [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

Monchie Asks Police to Investigate DPM for Conspiracy to Murder

Yesterday, we showed both sides of that explosive allegation against Deputy Prime Minister Gaspar Vega. He is being accused of being the mastermind behind the murder of Ramon Cervantes Sr, in a political conspiracy to target his son, Ramon Cervantes Jr, Vega's political opponent in Orange Walk North.

That allegation comes from a phone call made to Ramon Sr.'s Widow, Vilma on October 8. The caller claimed to be Manuel Castillo, the man wanted by police for Ramon Sr's murder, who is also the main suspect in Sonia Maribel Abac's murder.

The Cervantes family released the phone call to the media on Wednesday, and Vega responded with an emphatic denial in both English and Spanish.

Today, the family officially handed over the telephone call to Orange Walk police. They want all allegations made in the phone call to be investigated - basically asking police to find out if the Deputy Prime Minister was involved in a murder conspiracy.

It's outlandish in the extreme - but this is a story with no easy answers - and today we went to Orange Walk as the family took it one step further:

Daniel Ortiz reporting
The Cervantes Family arrived at the Orange Walk Police Station: Ramon Jr, with his mother, Vilma and his sister, Reece Cervantes-Martin.

They were there to give a police statement, and to hand in the phone call they received from the man claiming to Manuel Castillo. They each had to put their interaction with the caller on record, so that police can treat it as evidence.

They entered the Police station immediately, and stayed in there for a little more than 2 hours.

Outside, a few town residents gathered, waiting behind the rope that police placed expecting a crowd.

At around 12:15, the family exited, all 3 appeared contented that they had done what they could to get that telephone call on the police record for this case.

"We came here to have my mother give her statement and also my sister and I gave a short statement too about when the phone call was received from Manuel Castillo and also my mother hand in the recording of the conversation."

Reporter
"For the record sir, once again, does your family honestly believe that this was Manuel Castillo who called you?"

"It is Manuel Castillo."

Daniel Ortiz
"How can you speak with such certainty?"

"Because Manuel Castillo was a customer of our store. His family have real estate property here. I don't know who owns it, if it is his sister or so, as was said in the conversation as my mom said their family and my family grew up as neighbors."

Deputy Prime Minister Gaspar Vega has taken note of the allegation against him, and he's chosen to make a direct response:

Hon. Gaspar Vega - Deputy Prime Minister
"I continue to sympathize with the tragedy of the Cervantes Family, but their grief cannot entitle them to see and now wreck me and my family. I was not and could not have been involved in any way with Mr. Cervantes' death. All who know me know that I would be utterly incapable of such a horrible thing. I have to feel that politics is involve here. It is a terrifying thought, but the facts are clear and I condemn what is being done."

"It's definitely not political. What seems to be political as the events that have been unfolding over time and the facts that have been coming to light seem to be pointing in the direction that my father's murder was political. As for him saying that the revelation of the tape is political is you know - Manuel Castillo called and from the start of the investigation I had told all the media that as events unfold we will be keeping the public informed about those events that has been unfolding and this is one such occasion."

Daniel Ortiz
"If you are supposed to take the integrity of the phone call seriously, is reaching out to the family to try to assist them with the investigation. Do you take the view that by revealing that phone call you have compromise that relationship between him and this family in trying to proceed with the investigation?"

"I don't think so. As I said at the press conference I think it is no more than ever it is in his interest to come with all the evidence that he has."

Daniel Ortiz
"Do you have more? Do you have anything else as the phone call has said that he will reveal different things to you guys, have you receive anything else other than that phone call?"

"In phone call no, I have not received any."

Daniel Ortiz
"Any other things... the perception is that you are withholding and gradually releasing. Do you have anything else that could assist the police that you are withholding at this time?"

"I wouldn't want to say yes or no. As time goes by anything could become evidence. I wouldn't want to say yes or no and then...."

So, the bottom line is that there really isn't much to hinge the explosive allegation against the Deputy Prime Minister on.

Yet, the caller names Vega, and the possibility exists that if the caller is indeed Manuel Castillo, he could be manipulating the family's desperate need for answers to deflect blame from himself.

Hon. Gaspar Vega - Deputy Prime Minister
"It hurts and angers me that a recording from the person the police have stated to be the principal murderer, and who ran away to avoid justice, should be used now to endanger me and my family. I cannot understand how anyone could seek to place any reliance on what this Castillo supposedly says. His co-accused have confessed and detailed exactly how Castillo masterminded this and another murder. And everything has been confirmed by the evidence the police gathered."

"The fact is that as the murder mastermind, Castillo can have no credibility. This is also underlined by the huge holes and obvious lies in the story he tells on the recording."

So it begs the question, yet again, what does Ramon Cervantes and his family want?

Reporter
"You've deposited your statement. What do you expect to happen now in relation to the case?"

"Well I hope that as is normal the conversation was handed in, the ring leader of the ring that killed my dad mention a full name in particular and we hope that the police carry out their investigation as they would do with any other ordinary citizen that is accused or mention in a crime."

Reporter
"Are you hoping to have the police bring in the two persons that were called in this recording to question, about the credibility of the allegations?"

"In the interest of justice and in their interest I hope so. The purpose of all this is to get the truth. We are not here to crucify anyone or to go after anyone. This is to find the truth. What we want we've said it, we want the truth and then we want justice."

Yet as you heard, Gaspar Vega is accusing them of orchestrating a politically motivated attack against him.

Still, though, observers note that it seems almost unthinkable that Cervantes, would be callous enough to exploit his family's grief for politics.

Mike Rudon, Ch5
"How has this been affecting the family, affecting you?"

Vilma Cervantes - Widow of Deceased
"Well memories just come back."

For observers not connected to the case, all they want is for a transparent inquiry into the information revealed in the telephone call

Kevin Bernard - Mayor, Orange Walk Town
"From what I can tell you I believe that the family being a very God fearing people, I don't think they will make up anything like this and so what that recording has in there is very condemning and its worrying, as a country if we would ever have gone that route and so all I want to plea is that now that the family has decided today to take the evidence in to the police, for them to take all measures and delve into this thing."

We tried to get a comment from the Officer Commanding Orange Walk Police, but he directed us to lead investigator, Assistant Police Commissioner Russell Blackett - who we could not reach.

Channel 7

#497897 - 11/13/14 10:57 AM Re: Cervantes Family Accuses Politician of Murder [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

DPM Demands Apology and Retraction From Cervantes Or Else

After damning allegations from the Cervantes family last week alleging that a sitting Government Minister was implicated with the murder of Ramon Cervantes Sr, today the recording played was used against the family with a file claim to sue. On November 9th, Attorney Rodwell Williams of Barrow & Williams wrote to Ramon Cervantes Jr., threatening to sue on behalf of Deputy Prime Minister Gaspar Vega.

The letter spoke on the recording aired on several news stations and we quote, “in their natural and ordinary meaning, the words mean and were understood to mean that Minister Gaspar Vega: was 1. Connected to the Mexican mafia 2. Paid money for the killing of Ramon Cervantes Sr, 3. Sent someone to kill Ramon Cervantes Sr, 4. Is corrupting the police and 5. Is engaged in criminal activity,” end quote.

The file claims that the “words were baseless, untrue and quote “amounted to a very serious libel on our client and have caused him considerable distress and embarrassment and have put him and his family in fear for his own safety and well-being,” end quote.

The letter goes on to say that “in the circumstances, our client (VEGA) requires of you (CERVANTES JR) as a matter of urgency, a full and unequivocal public retraction and apology in terms to be approved by us, and an undertaking not to repeat the allegations,” end quote. Cervantes Junior was given until November 17th to offer a retraction and apology or they will file a suit for libel without any further notice.

We were unable to get a response from Ramon “monchie” Cervantes today. We’ll keep an eye on this story as it develops.

CTV3

#497906 - 11/13/14 08:28 PM Re: Cervantes Family Accuses Politician of Murder [Re: Marty]
tahunt Offline
Funny. A government official wanting an apology. Will this apology make his family feel safer since he says they are living in fear. If this was reversed would he offer the voter the same apology, probably not. Your a government employee, put on your big boy pants and deal with it. Threatening a law suit is childish.

#497912 - 11/14/14 10:00 AM Re: Cervantes Family Accuses Politician of Murder [Re: Marty]
Marty Offline

Monchie Cervantes Won’t Retract, Apologize or Back Down From Claims Against DPM

Last night we told you about the letter from Attorney Rodwell Williams to Ramon Monchie Cervantes. Williams wrote on behalf of his client, Deputy Prime Minister Gaspar Vega demanding a reaction, an apology, an undertaking not to repeat the libel, and the payment of damages.

That's a request not to be taken lightly: Williams recently won the largest libel award in Belize's history when attorney Arthur Saldivar disparaged the Prime Minister's conduct and integrity. Now Cervantes has accused the Deputy Prime Minister of far worse…so what did Monchie have to say about it today? We went to his office at San Isidro Hardware in Orange Walk Town to ask if he'll apologize - and let's just say, we weren't too surprised at the answer:...

Jules Vasquez
"It demands that you make an unequivocal and full retraction. Will you do so today?"

Ramon "Monchie" Cervantes Jr.
"He also ask for an apology. No. I have nothing to apologize for and there is nothing for me to retract and so I won't apologize."

Jules Vasquez
"He has also indicated that if you don't do so, you will be sued for a very grave libel against his client."

"Well, let the process takes it course. The importance here is that my father was murdered and as time goes by events are unfolding, events are coming to light and Manuel Castillo called my house and there was a conversation and it was taped and we made the public know it."

Reporter
"Don't you think that retracting will save you some money? If you go through this to the courts you might lose because there is no way of verifying this and the ComPol was saying that they will have to investigate this, the voice of Manuel Castillo."

"We are sure that it's Manuel Castillo because he was a customer of our store. His family and us grew up together and retraction part - I didn't say anything. We played it in the interest of our security. Let's remember again, my father was murdered and in tape Manuel says that I was the intended victim, so I have to be concern over my life, over the life of my family above all in priority to any lawsuit."

Reporter
"Do you think it's irresponsible from your family's part to do it the say you did it; broadcasted live through national radio these allegations that you don't know if it's real and defaming the character of the DPM and also putting at risks the media houses that broadcast the event?"

"No sir, it's not irresponsible. On the contrary, this is a quest for truth. Again, it's my father that was murdered and police see to be dragging their feet or I don't know where the investigation is. They have close communication on us. With our broadcasting it live is something that happen in fact. Should we hide things from the public? I hope we are not getting to that stage where we start hiding things from the public. I don't want to hide anything from the public. If Manuel Castillo on that tape would have mentioned the name of an ordinary man, I think the police would have picked up that person to question him or her."

Reporter
"Do you truly the DPM was involved in this?"

"I know what I believe and clearly the facts have been speaking for themselves."

Jules Vasquez
"At some point be revealing what you contented you have is more evidence implicating the Deputy Prime Minister on a murder conspiracy?"

"Only time will tell Jules."

Channel 7

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (SFJeff), 48 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,670 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,006 Topics
462,170 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.