We are running it from Odyssey/Wills to our site. I have agreed the route with BEL and hoping to keep most of it underground to avoid the unsightly posts, but was awaiting for a certain number of lot sells before we pulled the trigger, we are now very nearly at that point.
Certainly open to giving owners the option for wind also or a combination of mains and renewables so do send some details of your plans to my email.
Though wind alone is only really viable as around 20-30% of a total power requirement unless you have huge battery banks.
Domestic Solar and wind combo does suit some owners, but I have found the majority of buyers don't want the upkeep of system or restrictions on appliances that come with renewables alone. Though I am in discussions with a renewables provider to see if they may want to do a commercial sized venture down there and sell power, but it is a very large investment for them to make so doubtful at this stage. Interested to hear who you are dealing with though and perhaps we can co-operate with them together.
I think you made a typo with BTL and meant BEL ?
They are not funding any extension it will be funded by us. (sadly)