Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#498414 11/27/14 02:22 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hello All. My wife and I will be in AC from 12/26 to 1/5. We have been looking at restaurants for New Year's Eve and we welcome any suggestions. He have reviewed the list of restaurants in the area and have come up with 3 possible options. The Black Orchard, Casa Picasso and Hidden Treasure. I know there are many more so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve & Trish

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
K
K
Portofino!

My wife and I ate at Black Orchard and were very impressed. We live on the island and have tried all the restaurants over the years.
Steve and Trish, where your staying on the island is a large factor some of the restaurants are a boat trip in the dark and weather conditions come into play.
Where will you be staying?

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
J
J
Rain, at Grand Caribe, will be having a themed dinner and party on the roof top terrace. "Black and White." Fabulous 10-piece band and a very special evening. Reservations 226-4000. It's truly a magical place to dine and party.

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you all for the great suggestions and advise. We are staying at Paradise Villas next to The Phoenix.

S
OP Offline
S
JaHo, Thanks for the information on the 'Black and White" Party. Is it formal? We did not plan on taking any really dressy clothes with us. Not sure what the 'dress' code would be for New Year's Eve on AC. This is our first trip to the AC

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Kathy. I did not see Portofino on the map. I will check it out.

Hello Steve & Trish....We hope you choose to have one of your meals with us at the Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge while visiting the island.....However, with the list you made at the beginning of this post you are in for a treat no matter who you choose.....Send me a private message if you would like us to save you a table.....No need to dress up.... AND thank you Elbert for your kind words..... smile

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
Originally Posted by Steve & Trish
JaHo, Thanks for the information on the 'Black and White" Party. Is it formal? We did not plan on taking any really dressy clothes with us. Not sure what the 'dress' code would be for New Year's Eve on AC. This is our first trip to the AC

Thanks for the smile, most places that are very strict will insist you wear shoes.
The rest is up to you.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
J
J
You've got it! No real "dress code" on the island, and everyone is welcome. I'm sure some will be pulling out their fancy clothes, but others will be in typical island attire. No worries! Have fun!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 294 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.