Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#4993 10/03/00 10:27 AM
K
OP Offline
K
This is the second list for missing people..the other list is too long to d/load for some..and want to get their message on the board and don't want to wait for the list to finish loading...this is a fresh start...

you are on it, thanks, Marty

dear marty please give robin baker altman a message she is amedical student at royal palms apt. mom is trying to find out about you and little randy. take care and give my love to all the beautiful people in san padro. mom and corky

K
OP Offline
K

B
B
-

M
M
Has anyone heard from Heather and Barb of Hummingbird tours or of Neno Rosado? Are they Ok and is any damage to their shop or to their homes?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Anyone seen Sean Keating on San Pedro, lives directly behind Ramons.

M
M
Thanks Canadian sister. I am a Canadian mother searching for my daughter Kathryn Nelder and her friends Rene Bradley and Jacinto Bradley. Hope to hear some news of them today. Waiting is HELL!

H
H
Marty - please forgive me for asking yet again for clarification on your use of the word "everyone" while referring to THE ESSENE WAY. Your last posted answer about essene way said "everyone went to sundiver, they are all fine". I've seen a couple of lists of names of those at sundiver, and the people I'm looking for are not on them. DO you have ANY INFORMATION AT ALL about the people who LIVE at the Essene Way: Krista & Alvaro Guerrero (& their 3 little girls), Beth & Paul (& their 2 little boys), Wayne Anderson & his wife & child, and others (locals) who live and work at the essene way and their children? Have you heard from anyone about ALL OF THESE PEOPLE? I will continue to check this post for updates from you and anyone else who has information on these specific people. The only thing we've heard so far that mentioned any of these names was from the FOX post which said "Beth, David, Chase & Paul are O.K." That's only 2 adults & 2 children, and there are several more (listed above) that live at the essene way. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK! YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Any further word on folks at tres cocos would be most appreciated. Latest message from Cris Berlin said they were "all" OK, but don't know who "all" refers to. Any word about Doug and Ali Campbell? How about others, like Mary Hawthorne? How did their homes fare? How did our home fare? What do they need me to bring down in the way of Stuff? Would they advise I come sooner than Oct 15th? Ali's Dad also ready to come down to help. Lotsa questions... ANY answers would be MOST appreciated!!

Hi, David, Jose, and all at Coconuts. Hope all of you survived the storm well. Please contact us and let us know how all of you are and how our houses did during the storm -- Any damage that needs immediate attention? Thanks and we're thinking of all of you.

Les and Lisa Crane

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 263 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.