Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
Has anyone heard this yet? I was having a conversation with two tourists. Very nice folks that told me they had just bought " pre construction" phase of a wonderful 5 star resort that will be complete in 5 years. To quote them" we purchased a penthouse suite and in order for them to build a five star resort here the resort had to be equiped with a full 24 hr medical faucility on site. This will be complete with an OR ( operating room) and will offer cosmetic surgery procedures as well, fabulous! " ok, is there really a resort boasting this being built here on the island called Venzia Del Caribe? Ive looked it up and i see nothing about a 24 hour med center. I would think the sheer liability of such a thing would be questionable?

I have heard something about plans for a medical facility like you are describing close to Venezia del Caribe. I think they are US expats with medical background who reside in that area. It wouldn't surprise me when they have teamed up with Sandy Point Resorts.

Live and let live
Y
OP Offline
Y
Ahhhh. Then the story was pretty accurate except they said it was part of the resort. None the less thats interesting!

D
D
The "plan" is very much accurate. Along with some added commercial development in the vicinity, which the area needs.

Now the plan of 5 years?. That's another story.

DS

R
R
Who is the developer? This same line was pitched to me nearly ten years ago. That development is still unfinished. Beware!

Originally Posted by tropicguy
Who is the developer? This same line was pitched to me nearly ten years ago. That development is still unfinished. Beware!

2009 to be exactly, you are talking about a different development, close to the airstrip:
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/330657/Re_New_Building_Project_Raises.html

Although the names are similar, they are not related, this one is:
Developer: Sandy Point Resorts - http://www.sandypointresorts.com
Resort: Venezia del Caribe - https://www.veneziadelcaribe.com

Live and let live
D
D
Removed due to receiving this email:

I am requesting that this post come down asap, it is not factual and in fact is slanderous in nature. If i do not receive confirmation that this post is removed within 48 hrs I will seek legal council and proceed accordingly. In the future I would highly recommend that all registered people on the forum have transparency so that we can know who they are, thank you.

Last edited by Marty; 04/15/15 11:04 AM. Reason: explained above
You are certainly right about the medical issues. It is laughable to think this could ever happen.

Captain One Iron

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 309 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.