Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#499792 01/10/15 05:40 PM
OP Offline
WOW!
I thought this was a place to communicate with people who have some common interests in Ambergris Caye.
I have posted several questions and inquiries in clouding Wish list recommendation of stuff to bring down next week. And I get nothing.
Just trying to be a good guy here??

P
P
Bean Hunter,

I don't know that you are invisible, but when I saw your post I reflected back on the 14 years that I have now been coming to San Pedro and how the Wish Lists have evolved over time. I think one of the reason that you are not getting inundated with requests is that so much more is available to us than past years. I wouldn't change all my mule activities because I have made some unbelievable friends through the things that I have brought down for "strangers" over the years. Now it is mainly bribes, not needs.

Come enjoy yourself and if you want to bring something, look at Saga's list or school supplies for one of the schools. You could bring some hand warmers because it is cold here, just kidding.

Janice

OP Offline
Thank you for seeing me ;.)
I have been there a few times in the past few years and like it there and just thought it may be kind to bring a few trinkets for the locals. I do like the idea of bringing school supplies much better use of luggage space. what should I bring for the kids?

Oh and by the way I need tickets for Jerry Jefff Walker week of 21 january << any advise???
Terry

R
R
You still around?
I get on line in this form from time to time. Did you get to Jeff Walker show? We might have crossed paths. Just another gringo in BZ.

Namiste/Have a blessed day

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.