Hello,

I am a 23- year old girl from Helsinki, Finland. I am a first year student of hospitality, tourism and experience management at the University of applied science of Haaga- Helia. As a part of my first year studies I have the opportunity of completing a 2-month internship.

I am interested in a position that will utilize my skills and background in customer service. My goal is to enhance my career in the travel industry through an internship experience in Belize.

What I would like to do is working in a hotel/hostel as a receptionist or other task related to my career. Also travel agencies and tours are an interesting option. I'm not shutting down working in a restaurant which could be a part of a hotel. Tourism is an large sector, and as an open minded and positive person I am open to all kind of suggestions. So don't hesitate to contact me in any case!

My work background is strongly customer service based, and I already have working experience abroad. My strengths are in communicational skills, teamwork and always a positive attitude towards the clients. From me, you will get for your company a worker who has a strong work motivation. I'm responsible and I like to work in a good atmosphere and see the result of my work by having satisfied customers.

My internship should start in the end of March 2015, but starting day is flexible. If you are interested I am able to send my CV and recommendation letters.

Best wishes,

Rositsa Kauppinen
[email protected]