Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#50114 - 02/26/02 03:08 PM Is it my turn yet?
emcwilliams Offline
I've been lurking behind the scenes for a while and have become a lovely shade of green (with envy that is) reading about everyone heading down to AC. We were supposed to get there last Thanksgiving, but then 9/11 happended and our plans went out the window.

So, now we've set our sights on this T-giving and we just can't wait. It looks like we'll stay at the Hideaway and we can't wait to have our toes in the sand and a cold drink in hand!

Just wanted to thank you all for the great info and I'll post again as we get closer to our arrival.

#50115 - 02/26/02 05:07 PM Re: Is it my turn yet?
brandilee3 Offline
Well at least you have something to look forward to!!! (thats almost half the fun) I can't wait to get back either-

#50116 - 02/26/02 05:28 PM Re: Is it my turn yet?
BankerWoman Offline
Don't envy us --- we'll be envying you soon enough. By Thanksgiving we'll have already been back home for six months and freezing our tails off in the Midwest. Happy AC Turkey Day!

#50117 - 02/26/02 05:51 PM Re: Is it my turn yet?
B_b_f_b Offline
Have a great time. San Pedro will change the way you view life.

#50118 - 02/26/02 09:02 PM Re: Is it my turn yet?
ACfan Offline
In some ways, a trip to San Pedro can be a mixed blessing.

Iíve been to San Pedro several times and Iíd go back in a heart beat. There is something magical and haunting about it. Unless you require room service, 5-star hotels with turn-downs and mints on the pillow, you will return forever changed after a week on the island. It is like no other place that Iíve ever been.

The downside is that youíll probably think about San Pedro every day for the rest of your life and yearn for your next visit. Just take a look at the message board archives and youíll recognize a number of AC junkies Ė like Jane, Rick & Cheri, Choochoo, Zeke and the Pirate. Iíve never met any of the other addicts that post to this board, but, there are a lot of us and weíre all hooked. But, it is such a wonderful addiction.

#50119 - 02/26/02 09:42 PM Re: Is it my turn yet?
sweetjane Offline
hmmmm. jane's addiction??? now you know!

#50120 - 02/26/02 10:15 PM Re: Is it my turn yet?
rickcheri Offline
TOO COOL !!!!!!!!!

And you are very right. Next trip mid April...Counting the days... Rick and Cheri

#50121 - 02/27/02 02:26 AM Re: Is it my turn yet?
seashell Offline
Hello, my name is seashell W . . .

and I'm an Ambergris Caye aholic.
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#50122 - 02/27/02 09:42 AM Re: Is it my turn yet?
Bobber Offline
I am the Bobber, and I am hooked too. Everyone should have a turn, but how come I always get less turns than everyone else?
Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

#50123 - 02/27/02 09:55 AM Re: Is it my turn yet?
emcwilliams Offline
If you consider all the things a person can get addicted to, I suppose AC is the better of all evils. I can't wait to become an AC-aholic and will be sure to rely on the extensive support group when I'm jonesing for the good life of Belize!

By the way, for the Denver-based AC community, I was born in Aurora, so after I have finally visisted AC, can I qualify as an honorary member?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 46 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,687 Topics
461,187 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.