Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mawags Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Where should i go to get the best mops, brooms and cleaning supplies, is there any place that sells decent quality?How about grills also?

Last edited by mawags; 04/17/15 06:00 AM.
Really? the best place to buy cleaning supplies?

S
S
[Linked Image]

Mawags; this is a fair question......It's a challenge shopping on any island and Ambergris Caye is no exception.....Consistency, availability & quality are the biggest obstacles......We find that Super Buy South & Mermaids are 2 stores that meet the requirements ......I've learned enough Spanish to discover some really great cleaning products that are even better than the familiar name brands......And when all else fails a majitel, pinol, & bleach can clean up anything.....It did take me awhile to learn how to use a mop.....I'm doing much better now.....With regard to Grills (like charbroilers or bbq?) we finally imported after going through one every 6 months......Good Luck and feel free to send me a note if you have more questions.....

My friends call me Judyann

www.blackorchidrestaurant.com
I get most of mine at Castillo's Hardware

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
M
mawags Offline OP
OP Offline
M
thanks Judyann, yes it is challenging, i am going to every store, it is hard to find decent quality mops and stuff here,

M
mawags Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sorry Bing, new on the island and still trying to find things, this board is very helpful in that respect.

And some people actually do their own cleaning!

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
The point I was trying to make is that things like cleaning supplies can be found on AC just by looking. As a matter of fact I think you might enjoy the search. As for doing my own cleaning, I do and always have. I also mastered the intricacies of the mop at about age 16 when I worked cleaning the floors at my local grocery store.

D
DNR Offline
D
Well. . .since we're looking at moving in the next 9 months, I'll throw a wrench into the works. I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. Yes, there is actually such a thing, and it can make me quite ill. Anyway, I'm wondering if there are such things in AC that are considered chemical free like there are here in the states? Not only cleaning supplies, but laundry detergent, hand soap, dish soap, etc. It's a matter of health and breathing (which is considered important).

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.