Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Snorkeling with Sharks, Rays, Eels and Fish, Belize 2014

You saw the scuba diving video of the Blue Hole, now you can see the Snorkeling video of Shark Ray Alley. Margie, Phil, Jody and Paul go snorkeling off of San Pedro Belize in November encountering sharks, rays and eels. :)

Shark Ray Alley is now a underwater wildlife preserve. It was used for centuries by local fisherman to clean their catch of the day in the shallow reef waters. Marine life still looks for free handouts (not snorkelers).

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Ambergris Divers promo 2011

Just going thru some drives that I brought back the to the states with me. Came across this little project that I put together for Roberto Canul a few years back- Its hard to imagine that I at any time just took for granted this would always be my back yard.

Marty O'Farrell

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Belize 2014

A dive trip to Belize aboard the Sun Dancer II in October of 2014. Sun Dancer II, Site Y, Long Caye Ridge, Half Moon Caye Wall, Sandbox, East Cut, Long Caye Wall, Blue Hole, Uno Coco. Chain Wall, Silver Cave, Sandy Slope, Credits

Blue Hole Adventure Day - Dive Three The Aquarium Aug 5 2014

Blackbird Caye Dive Resort

Belize V1 from Guillaume Ruoppolo on Vimeo.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

The Amazing Sea Life of Belize! | Big Al's Does Belize

Nice video with lots of the fish of Belize highlighted, nicely labelled to help learn which is which!

"Our aquatics expert, Thomas, visited Belize in May 2015. Armed with a GoPro and sunscreen, he captured some incredible sea life in the ocean and the mangroves. Which one is your favourite? "

Tuffy Canyon

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Great video....

Best of Belize - Scuba Diving

Montage of my best scuba diving clips from Belize, April 2015.
Hamanasi, Adventure & Dive Resort in Hopkins

Ambergris Caye, Belize

I shot this snorkeling video in June 2015 on my GoPro Hero4 Black mainly in 4K, with some 1080p mixed in.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Snorkeling/ Freediving San Pedro, Belize June 2015 Manatees!!

San Pedro was amazing. This was one of the best water experiences of my life! Manatees, turtles, nurse sharks, schooled fish, rays, conch, we saw a little bit of everything on this one day outing with Caribbean Adventures on their sailboat snorkel tour.

Unbelievable dive with the Dolphins in Belize

We had these dolphins with us for about 20 minutes up at the surface following us below. As we came up to the surface they stayed in the area. As we the others were getting on the boat one of the dolphins came over to me almost coaxing me to follow...As you can see i turn back towards the boat to decide to folow the group onto tbe boat or follow my new friend, so i did. As I followed All the others then came over to me. I started to do barrel rolls playing with them they came right up up to me even letting me touch them. AND kept surrounding me. The dive masters who have dived here all their lives have never seen anything like them ineracting with me. In fact they said this is a once in a life time chance and for those who dive know that to be true. I feel blessed to have had this opportunity

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Nice video....

A Week in Belize...

A week of diving from Ambergris Caye (San Pedro) in Belize. Dives were on the barrier reef just offshore from Ambergris Caye. Sites included Mata Cut, Charlie's Canyons, Catalan Rocks, Hol Chan, and more. Saw a huge variety of marine life, including moray eels, nurse sharks, spotted eagle rays, arrow crabs, lobster, and dense schools of fish throughout the reef.

Shot with the GoPro Hero 4 Silver, Gobe Tray + Arms, and two Gobe 700 Wide lights. Also used a Switchblade 2.0 red filter + macro lens.

by John Salisbury

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Belize - Ambergris Caye

Diving the Belize Barrier Reef, Spotted Eagle Rays, Turtles, Sharks. Featuring guest diver Sara Brown.

Belize Seascapes March 2014

Mercer University Biology Department's Coral Reef Ecology students experience the seascapes of the world's second largest barrier reef system.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Awesome video....

Scuba Diving Belize

Highlights of scuba diving Believe from the Aggressor Fleet's Sun Dancer II. 27 dives on Lighthouse Reef, Turneffe Atol, Half moon Caye and other dive sites.

OK so you are very good. Makes me want to get back in the water. Thanks for sharing.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.