Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#50506 03/14/02 07:04 PM
B
OP Offline
B
I'd like to hear about the most romantic trips or activities people have eperienced on AC and what they would recommend.

Thanks
BLKJ

Online Happy
peek at this..
//ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum4/HTML/004206.html

F
F
Definitely take a water taxi to Capricorn's for dinner....after dinner we sat at their tables on the beach and it was very cool with all the white lights on the palm trees and great music...very romantic spot....they don't turn their tables over so you can stay as long as you want and enjoy the scenery...we were there for hours!!!

E
E&T Offline
E
By all means---spend a day over at Maruba Spa on the mainland. While you can get very good massages right on the island, we look forward to going to Maruba every year. Easy day trip from the island. Wherever you stay can arrange it. The ambience is everything and makes for a very sensual experience. Lots of treatments to choose from that you can do side by side. You won't regret it.

i hear that you can rent a sailboat to take you to capricorn at sunset. this sounded the best to me. (i wish my husband was romantic [Linked Image] ).

oh oh oh. and someone said a snorkel trip to some deserted little caye and have a picnic there, all alone. just the 2 of you on a deserted tropical island. like a dream.

hi jane, we were surprised by our FISHING GUIDE when he took us to a deserted caye, started preparing lunch, and told david and i to go play. it was right out of a romance novel. we snorkled, picked up shells, and played, complete with beautiful flowers in my hair. we don't get to do that in houston very often. i highly recommend it.
gay

W
W
fishing, snorkeling, and a beach BBQ. That sounds great. Who was your guide? Do you know how we could get in touch with him?

wyatt, we were in placencia at the time but i'm sure that if you ask you can get the same type trip from ac. he cooked the fish that we caught over a fire he made with coconut husks. what a treat. he brought rice and beans & rum punch. all my favorite food groups! maybe you can arrange it as a surprise!!!
gay

W
W
anyone here have any leads on a guide that might be able to pull this off for me on AC? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-Wyatt
New Orleans

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (Marty), 148 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.