TWO BRAND NEW TABLETS FOR SALE:
My mistake is your gain.
Just brought these in from the states. I have TWO of these BRAND NEW Tablets. BOTH are the same. I bought them to run our business apps on but realized our apps are ipad only so these wont work. BRAND NEW, I didnt bring the boxes as I put them in my suitcase. They EACH come with a full cover case AND Bluetooth Keyboard with all charger cords. Perfect for someone who needs a nice tablet. Heres the specs and a pic. Again, I have TWO of them...PM me if interested as I dont check this often.
Double Power 10.1"Tablet - Quad Core 1.3 GHz,Android 4.4 Kit Kat, 1024x600,8GB, Dual Cameras, Bluetooth Connectivity

About this item
The Double Power ultra fast Quad Core 1.3GHz Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Android 4.4 Kit Kat Tablet PC featuring Google Mobile Services keeps you connected with the rest of the world through its built-in WiFi. The Android 4.4 Kit Kat operating system supports a variety of applications. You can enjoy your favorite videos/movies, music and photos on the large 10.1" HD resolution screen. Download and enjoy popular apps and games from the pre-loaded Google Play store. Dual cameras for still/video and webcam use. Bluetooth keyboard included.
Price: $300 BZ EACH
PLEASE PM ME FOR INFO THIS IS LISTED ON OTHER SITE AS WELL.