Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
OP Offline
L
I will be a first timer to Belize for my wedding and honeymoon. We are staying at the Captain Morgan's Retreat. Looking forward to it. I'm interested in hearing from anyone that has stayed at Capt. Morgan's or anyone that has been married in Belize. Tell me how it all went and worked out. Thanks in advance.

P
P
lilwings-Congratulations! Search this board for marriage posts. Also, get a hold of CM & ask them if they do any wedding package specials, sometimes the place u r staying will help w/details. I know that Sun Diver has a package for weddings. Let us know & good luck!

L
OP Offline
L
Pauluxy thanks for the reply and suggestions. I will check that post out. CM is arranging our wedding. I have a photographer (Kay Scott), she came highly recommened so we have her booked. CM tells me we will go over all the details once I arrive as far as flowers, and anything else I want to add. For the most part we want it very simple. We're having a big party once we return home. Do you know anyone that has stayed at CM or heard anything about that resort. We did not do a package because we didn't want our days scheduled for us so we thought we would make our plans of things we wanted to do once we got there. Can you recommend any good eating places. I hear Capricorn is a must. Are there any others you personally like? Thanks again.

P
P
Hello lilwings....Again, I have not been there but I hear that Caliente is a must, as well the red snapper at a place called papli's ( or something similar to that-look into it.) Also BC's BBQ comes highly recommended on this board. When are u going to be there?

T
T
We were married on AC last September, and it was wonderful!!! We got married at the SunDiver, which is near Captain Morgans. I liked being up north, but some of my guests didn't like having to take the boat into town.
Kay Scott did our pictures and they turned out great!
I couldn't have asked for a better wedding! It was beautiful and relaxing. I highly suggest you see Lindy at the spa near Victoria House (La Diosa). Best massage I've ever had!

Good luck to you!

B
B
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! I was married in San Pedro at the Blue Tang Inn last April. Kay Scott was our photographer too and she was wonderful! Do not worry about a thing! Everything will be perfect! Good Luck!

Congrats! I have booked my Weddingmoon and we are staying at Victoria House. I would love to hear how yours goes. When are you going? :-)

L
OP Offline
L
Redheada - We leave for AC on Aug. 1, 2002 and will be married on the 5th of August. When do you go? I will leave feedback when I return. I've heard a lot of good things about Victoria House. Hope you enjoy. We choose Captain Morgan's because we had a friend stay there 3 years ago and he loved it. He was also on his honeymoon. I know some things have changed since then w/Capt. Morgan's so I'm hoping it's still as good if not better than he said.

L
OP Offline
L
What is BC for the BBQ, I don't know what resort that is, can you please advise? Thanks. Also thanks to all who have responded. I'm excited and looking forward to my trip to Belize.

J
J
Redheada - I am actually getting married at Victoria House in June and will be sure to post a trip report/review when we return.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.