Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
The Caye Caulker Cancer Group Arms of Love will be having our walk on the 24th October, which is this coming Saturday. Starting from the airstrip at 5 oclock am. All is in invited....Please make every effort to come out and show support to those who have lost their lives, to those battling this diseases and for those who have won the battle!!! Remember we will be having a raffle as well. We are still selling chances only $1.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Caye Caulker Cancer – Arms of Love

On the 22nd of November at 10am, Caye Caulker Cancer – Arms Of Love are holding a bake sale at the basketball court to raise money for this much needed cause. Having lost both parents to Cancer myself, I feel particularly drawn to this. It is a Non-Profit group which gathers all of its funding from the kind donations of people like you. Currently there are 10 active members and they are always looking for others to join to help them.

Nothing says “Community” like the gift of giving and helping those closest to us when in times of need. It might be someone you know or a complete stranger, but the gift of helping someone in need is the most priceless gift in the world. If you can’t donate money but you can donate time, it’s all the same. You are involved in making someone’s life better and that is what community spirit is all about.

Arms of Love are working this month with and supporting Diabetes Awareness Month with World Diabetes Day, today, Saturday November 14th.

The Caye Caulker Cancer – Arms of Love work tirelessly to provide support for those in our community that are affected by these cruel diseases. If anybody, local or visitor would like to get involved and support them, they can always contact Ms Neldy Rosado, who is head of the group on (501) 6101822 or Cary Cutkelvin on (501) 6329599. The arms of Love are always looking to increase their numbers and awareness what they are trying to accomplish and with your increased support, they can assist more people and more families that are struggling.

Please come and support this cause on November 22nd, mark the date in you diary and turn up at the basketball court. They already have Caramel cake, flan, pies, and cupcakes, etc. If you just want to come and buy something to tickle your taste buds or wish to bake or help out, please contact the aforementioned people. I for one am looking forward to sampling some of the delicious Caramel cake. It sounds so naughty but so good at the same time. Please, please spread the word and let’s make this bake sale the start of something big and a foundation for further fundraising in the not too distant future.

Next month on December 13th (I will post the confirmed time when I have it) there will be a mini fair also held at the park with some fun games, things to buy and food for sale. If you have anything that you wish to donate please let us know or just bring it along in person. The more faces there, the more awareness is gained. I will be a fun event and all are welcome. Let’s show our community spirit and show how appreciated the Arms of Love are here in our beautiful island community.

I would personally like to thank you all in advance for anything you can do and I know that the Arms of Love will be forever indebted to you. If you do not wish to personally call the people above, you can always contact me via the Caye Caulker Chronicles and I can pass on the details to the people involved or alternatively, you can always leave a comment below.

Thank you so much.

Caye Caulker Chronicles

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day