Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50868 03/04/02 11:06 PM
R
Rhon Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Just wanted to say hi to some of the boarders that I met at BC's on the 17th. Bev, John, Mike, Daphne and Snowbird glad we had a chance to meet all of you! I hope all of you enjoyed your stays in AC. We certainly did!
Bev and John..how was your trip home??
Talk to you soon...Rhonda and Peter

Hi to you! Made it home but still getting back into the swing here. How bout you guys? The rest of your trip great? Planning to post a trip report soon I hope. Met Bev&John at the airport in BZ City on the way home. They were still vacationing [Linked Image]
Already looking forward to next trip...Renee

R
Rhon Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi Renee!

Yes, we had a great time. I wish I had had more of a chance to talk to you while there. I saw you off and on from my balcony at the Mayan but didn't want to look like an idiot yelling to you [Linked Image]. I saw Bev right before she checked out...we were both at the ice machine LOL. Bev...are you still recuperating?? When will you be able to get back Renee? Talk to you...Rhonda

J
J
We survived AC once again! What a great time meeting all the people from the board. The Mayan was a really great place to stay. I would definitely recommend it. It took us awhile to get back in the "real world" mode, but now we are looking forward to getting our sailboat back in the water next month. A special hi to Liam!

M
M
Hi Rhon ---

Yeah, it was great meeting you and all the others. We've been swamped since we got back. We have some good pictures (including you) from BCs. I've got to get time to get Marty to post them. Maybe I just need to set up a web site.

I really hope we get to see you guys again down there. We'll be there in late January next year. We'll try to organize a party at our place next to El Pescador next time.

Later on, when we're in residence for longer periods, we can have more af a standing invitaion set up for people from the board.

Michael

(Daphne said to say Hi to the board. She threw her back out Monday -- I think she's malingering hoping that people will tell her she has to go back on vacation to get well.)

R
Rhon Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks Mike we hope to get back soon too but I would imagine our next trip will be to Ireland. I told Peter he needs to get the family to just come meet us in Belize. A nice place for a reunion! Hope Daphne's back is better soon!

Bev and John,

Glad you made it back in one piece. At least you have the sailboat race to look forward to. Are you going to post a trip report? What a sorry bunch we are! I am still feeling sooo lazy and all the coconut rum is gone as well.

Talk to you...Rhonda

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 370 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.