Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I'd rather be giving my hostel money to a needy local (or expat) doing good things for the community or world, or who could use some free consulting from my 40 years experience as a filmmaker, published successful author, investigative journalist, CEO of Internet startup, and PhD psychologist.
Can be here Ambergris Caye, or Caye Caulker or even on mainland in Cayo (preferably near a nature preserve), ideally close to ChaaCreek.

C
OP Offline
C
$300US reward for anyone who can introduce me to a medium or High end Hotel GM today or by wkend ideally (might wait to Monday) interested in my company offering Couples Retreats/workshops that will be the first in the world (hence great PR and branding opportunity, marketing as well) to integrate the first science based 24/7 therapeutically effective app to help couples succeed and revitalize their committed relationships, and if already good, become great.
Our mission: Whereas Match helps millions of couples each year get together; we aim to become the app platform of choice to help couples stay, grow, and thrive together.
The intro fee is only if a deal is consumated. This could also lead to a PT content researcher position. If we find the Hotel partner, we'll be recruiting for an experienced couple therapist from Belize or Miami or where it's cold, starting as soon as the Hotel will be ready. Obviously ideal before and after Valentine's day, or early Mother's Day gift

--gary (at) couple and wise (all one word without the and) (.) com

N
N
airBnB.com

C
C
In Belize: money up front!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 290 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.