Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
hazzyy Offline OP
OP Offline
So I've been working on a website (www.mlsbz.com) that at first I was going to market solely to realtors selling properties here in Belize. But recently I've changed it a bit and decided to open it to anyone selling a property. I figured why keep it limited when so many times here on the forum we have questions about rentals and properties for sale. I created a package so that you can list your property for sale or for rent for free for 10 days. You have the option to upgrade to a longer term paid package if needed. I figured that one of my message boarders here might be interested. So often we see people asking for rentals or properties for sale. I'm hoping in time to add more FAQ's and Resources on the site. So if you think there is something I should include please let me know either here on the AC forum or via the sites messaging. I figure if this site gets even just one of y'alls places sold then it's worth it to have it up.

If you have any comments or feedback let me know.

P
P
cool

Suggest adding "Commercial"

A little known fact... Women who are overweight tend to live longer than men who mention it...
hazzyy Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Shyboy. Commercial is an option already. If you click on search in the top menu bar you will find a section named "Listing Type". But I agree, that's pretty cumbersome so I've added Commercial as an option on in the "Property Type" dropdown on the homepage. Thanks for the suggestion. Keep them coming.

Hon Offline
There is already a very comprehensive MLS site for Ambergris Caye... http://mlsambergriscaye.com/

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
hazzyy Offline OP
OP Offline
That is a nice site but it's limited to the island. Many of us on the island have properties in the rest of Belize and also some may be looking to purchase off the island. www.mlsbz.com covers all of the country and even many of the smaller villages.

Thanks

hazzyy Offline OP
OP Offline
I should also mention that on the other site only a real estate agent can list a property. www.mlsbz.com allows the public as well to list.

S
S
Great site, thanks!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 269 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.