Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Experience has thought me that web pages and reality sometimes differ! Any local or first-hand knowledge to offer would be appreciated.
They both have some common amenities that I'm interested in....and I think they're both located near the center of town. Thanx for any info.....Bob

D
DJH Offline
D
one thing you should know about sunbreeze is it is right by the airport so there is a of airplane noise But they do not fly at night (6:00-6:30) and start flying at 6:00am

The airplane noise is not a problem at Sunbreeze. These are small planes, I've stayed in one of the rooms just over the street and airport.

Dare To Deviate
I agree -- airport noise is, perhaps surprisingly, not a problem at the SunBreeze.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
S
S
Just got back (2 hr. ago) from A/C. Stayed at the Sunbreeze, it was just fine. The planes are not a problem, the location is great.Next
door to the Sunbreeze is a little place, Manuel's that is great for breakfast and lunch. The rooms at Sunbreeze are large with tile floors, the pool is great.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 273 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.