Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
suzydog Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Has anyone who has stayed at Banana Beach since Feb seen the little black dog with the blue collar, named SUZY? I sure do miss her and hope that other tourists who stayed after Feb 15 took the lead and continued to feed her.

J
J
we stayed at Banana Beach from 2/15 to 2/23.She was still there and we were feeding her as well as alot of other people.I'll bet she's doing o.k

Hey Becky, there's a girlfriend waiting at BB for Kilamanjarowanker!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
P
P
We stayed at Banana Beach the last week of March. Suzy is alive and well. She appears well-fed and we brought her to our room for fresh water.

B
B
Suzy was still roaming around when we were there in March (3/12-18). She seemed quite happy in the area as she was feasting on Oklahoma steaks and chicken and shrimp leftovers!! There were a few other dogs as well hanging around with her - they must have discovered that her friendliness pays off with the visitors [Linked Image]

Is she spayed or her friends neutered? The biggest kindness to her would be to pay for that at the local vet and schedule it, if it hasn't already been done.

N
N
Suzy has been taken to the vet, who offers her services free of charge....and she is well, and well-fed! We just returned from 16 days at Banana Beach, and we had Suzy in our room several times....and went out to the beach specifically to see her each day. =^)

Just got back from there yesterday, yep she is still there and doing real well. A really sweet little dog!

Andrea in Atlanta

Andrea in Atlanta
S
suzydog Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks so much for letting me know that she is okay. I was there in Feb, took her to the vet, but the vet was getting ready to go back to UK and was unable to neuter her. I wanted to take her back with me, but it would have taken several additional days to make the necessary arrangements to have her transported to Houston. She is a very sweet dog and loved riding in the golf cart. It is good to hear that other tourists are enjoying her too.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.