Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
Can you guys help me out. We will be there on the 5th and this is the first I have heard about Cave Tubing??? What exactly is it? Thanks!

L
L
Divot: check out seaislegal's trip report. It talks about cave tubing in detail.

D
D
Thanks LuariMar....will do it right now

M
M
Hi: Becky,joel's wife - linda bored here in Mississippi. We arrive May 1. Have dive trips set up but not sure which days, Will check with Joel whenever he wakes after while. -Love to meet you- and had already planned to do the cave tube trip but
hadn't really picked a day. It's always more fun to go with new friends - you sound like my kind of gal. Let you know later today!! We are staying at the Mayan Princess. Wish we were there now. Linda

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Linda, come on the cave tubing trip with us on that Monday. You will have a blast. If not, head to Palapa on Sunday and I'll buy you a drink. Ask around, I'm sure you'll find me. I really hope to meet you.

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventure. Planning on doing this with some June Boarders!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.