Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
K
You do realize they eat dogs in Mexico, I hope.....

OP Offline
Ok "Kiethipoo"...if you read to more past posts in this thread.....mess with my dogs and i'll @#$%%$# you up. That is why i am asking questions about it, besides...i think they only eat Chihuahas..??? That's MEAN.... Hey, didn't we meet you at the Palapa one time???? On Jam Day???? Did your dog get eaten in Mexico???? And, you hope i "realize" this, or you hope they eat dogs????
Thanks Chris!!! I know people are busy and appreciate EVERYONE'S time!!!!
[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 05-28-2002).]

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 05-28-2002).]

W
Woz Offline
W
Rick Cheri, so glad you posted this.Glad to know I'm not the only one facing this problem. I'm going at the end of July, from Nogales to Belize with my Scotish Deerhound. She's way too big to even think about sneeking into a motel room. My solution was to bring my camping gear.A great book is Tavelers Guide to MEXICAN CAMPING by Mike and Terri Church. It list routes, campgrounds, and great info on crossing the boarder. I too would love any info on dog friendly motels along the way.

my friend has 2 scottish deerhounds. they are more like small horses!

(with very unique looks)

L
L
Dad has been a vet for 41 years and he does prescribe mild tranquilizers for animals that freak out while traveling. You do not have to give them a full pill - even a quarter to a half will calm them down. He hasn't had one client say they have had a bad experience and it doesn't harm the animal's health.

OP Offline
Thanks ya all.... Rick
Will let you know!!!

S
S
I just learned that my sweet little silver Persian Jazzy Cat has lung cancer...she is my traveling cat who loves to ride in cars, her motor starts going as soon as we put her in the car, and she loves to sit on the dashboard and look out the window. I hope she will be around for some more trips. She is in the hospital where they are trying to fatten her up a bit before surgery. She only weighs 6 pounds normally and is down to a little over 4 pounds now....she has been very healthy up til now but she is 12 years old...

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
W
Woz Offline
W
So sorry about your cat. Understand compeatly. Cats can be pretty resiliant, especially when well loved and cared for. good luck to both of you.

B
B
susangg: Me and my boys will be thinking of you and Jazzy Cat. Jake and Elwood are ocicats (16 and 21 pounds, respectively) who think they are more dog than cat. A big "GET WELL SOON" to JC from us all.

M
M
I am so sorry to hear about Jazzy Susangg!
Our pets are our children and it hurts so much when they are suffering. Last year this time our Oriental Shorthair Cat Zuni became very ill and was at the Vet Hospital on IV's for 1 week while we where in Belize. They took the best care of her but she had Kidney Failure in the advance stages. (you can't tell until it get's very bad) when we got back she lost so much weight. She was very sick and the Vet told us there is just not much more they can do for her. There is no cure for this. She was only 8 years old and we still love her and I am looking at her picture on my desk right now. So we sure feel your sadness! We hope your Kitty will get well fast.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.